Reviews for Tanks and the World of Tanks
spark n' Jetz chapter 2 . 5/1/2014
YAY!
427Arbok chapter 2 . 1/4/2014
I like this. A lot. It's fun, and quite silly, but it still carries a point. Also, might I suggest weak spots next? Perhaps a bit of KV-5/Churchill I? Just a thought.
bacon818 chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Wow, biased towards tiger 1. Lol.
Oddant chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
Freaking love it man, keep it up!
Though I want to see tank sex too.
wat chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
wat
Pandaemic chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
also the IS-2 is a CHINESE tank. It may be Russian-borne, but it was raised in China. Also, Where is the Tiger 1 on the German Tech Tree? I've been trying to find it for AGES
Pandaemic chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
lawlz while i was reading this I was updating WoT and there was a WoT ad
Space Viking chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
Very funny stories! I like how you weave in technical details from the game and the historical tanks and use them to add to the hilarity.

Tiger 1, I will love you...maybe...if you're good at sniping...and if I decide to grind all the way up there in the first place. Otherwise, you know, IS-2 *is* totally hott...

FV4202, don't worry, I don't have torsion bars either...but I'm not really a tank...or any other kind of armored fighting vehicle. I'm a weird little bipedal creature with internet access, skin that's less than a millimeter thick and has no protective properties whatsoever against shells, and no built-in weaponry to speak of. They won't let me play tank football either...not sure why not.
Tusla chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
OK, good for the Lolz, XD
Panzershreck chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
Other than my earlier comment, great read. Keep'em coming!
Panzershreck chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I'd like to see you go up against me one on one in a match. Then we'll see how strong your Russian tanks are.
Fanatic-Fanatica chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
I'd certainly like to kill the author...
Kuribayashi chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
This is really funny! You have a strong vocabulary and your style is very unique. I would love to see more of this kind of stuff!
ghoststrike1 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Very funny! I love the depiction of the t29
Inventivepanzerdoessomewriting chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
This is flipping hillarious! Go and write some more, preferably something about the ELC AMX, that might be quite funny :)