Reviews for Whole again Remus
VisforVixen chapter 18 . 3/2/2014
LOVEEEEEEED your story. Hope you write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
This looks good! :D
Susan chapter 18 . 7/19/2013
Best i've read so far.. Definitely one of my new Favorites. :-)
Thanks (-:
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 18 . 11/9/2009
Amazing work once again!

Two things though:

1) I noticed in all four of your stories, you write "stirred" or "stir" instead of what I think you mean "steered" and "steer". To stir something would be to take a spoon and move it in circles in a teacup. To steer something would be to take the wheel of a car and move it in a different direction. see dictionary . com for precise meanings.

2) You foreshadowed some Jonah & Rose love... Maybe you can write a story of them at Hogwarts and finding each other? Starting from when Rose first gets there (Jonah's older though) or from any point you like. It would be an awesome read!
Rori Potter chapter 3 . 12/8/2008
That was good. I like those.
Jac Danvers chapter 18 . 8/6/2008
This series is one of the best I've ever read. You're characters are unique, believable, and most importantly, develop through the story. Claire, Laurel, and Serene are amazing, and you should be incredibly proud of these wonderful stories.
Lysden chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
I just really like this history... all the three actually, but this one is my favorite
My Octopi's Garden chapter 18 . 12/28/2007
I would like to say that this was a very interseting experience.I enjoyed it very much and although I'ld rather not admit it,it made me cry quite a few my opion it was very good.
insensitivewart chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
YAY What a wonderful story! I will read and review! :D
PeppermintAndCinnamon chapter 18 . 2/24/2007
I really loved this story of yours. It was very well written and full of detail. Great work!
whitereflections12 chapter 18 . 12/7/2006
This is so beautiful, and so much like Remus...the whole story. I love wolves, and the idea of the kind of love werewolves have, eternal and constant. A wonderful love story.
DragonMaiden chapter 18 . 2/8/2006
Wow, what a beautiful ending! You are such a fantastic writer, and your English is pretty much perfect! Amazing, amazing job.

*skips off to read Epilogue*
SkyPad chapter 14 . 7/12/2005
Miranda Derby chapter 18 . 3/17/2005
I like your writting it is very creative. I could never write anything this good! Please

e-mail the Title and rating your sequel is under at mirapybred

MIranda P. Derby
Cherry-Alanna chapter 18 . 7/29/2004
Out of the triliogy, this one is by far the greatest! sweetest! cutest!

Out of all the Remus/OC fics, Serene is the first character I actually want Remus to be with. Remus is my fave character in the HP series so I loved her with him. And the whole lifemate thing rocked and made perfect sense. It's actually a belief i had ever before reading these stories.

And for each fic:

For most original/creative story-Whole Again Severus.

For sweetest story-Whole Again Remus

For coolest plot-Whole Again Sirius (cept I did not like Claire all that much, she seemed to confuse sex and love.)

For cutest couple-Whole Again Remus. Remus/Serene forever!