Reviews for Whole again Remus
Tessa1 chapter 1 . 5/16/2002
OMG i am so sad for Remus i LOVE remus ur doing a wonderful job so far even tho itws only 1 chap pleez make this story long then make a whole again harry or something cuz i never want whole agains to end!

!~TESSA~!
Eclipsed Planet chapter 1 . 5/16/2002
Oh wow! You are such a fantastic writer! Just excellent! This was such an amazing chapter. I cannnot wait to read more about Remus and his escape. Poor Serene! What is going on? :) Please please please update soon! Looking forward to your next addition.
Milkyweed chapter 1 . 5/16/2002
That was really, really good! Please write the next chapter soon!
Demon Grey chapter 1 . 5/16/2002
I'm soooo happy you finally posted this story! I've read all or your other stories like 6 times each. I've been checking everyday if you started this fic and you finally have! Yay!

So. I like the way you've begun this. Immediately following Whole Again - Sirius(which is excellent I might add). Be sure and update soon! I mean it!

I was thinking, after you finish this story you should consider a Whole Again - James. Have it be about James and Lily and all. You probably won't take me seriously (no one does) but, hey! It's a suggestion. I really think you should keep writing.

Once again thank you for starting this story. I admire your talent. Blah blah blah blah. Ok! Luv ya! Toodles!

~*Demon Grey*~
Nina chapter 1 . 5/16/2002
Such a good story! I hope you update soon.
kat chapter 1 . 5/16/2002
I like it...not bad at all...poor reme...
Rugi and Gwena chapter 1 . 5/16/2002
Serene and Draco's conversation was wonderful! And I really enjoyed Severus's nervousness with the little boy. I think that it is painfully wonderful to see him and Laurel with Jonah. I really want to see some more of Claire and Sirius (yes I know that this is Remus and Serene's story, but I am curious about C and S still!).

And finally, I am so impressed by Remus's character which is a fascinating blend right now of gentleness and wildness. Most authors play the one or the other too strongly. I am really hoping to find out why Serene is spurning him. A vision? ::sigh:: I just love this story! And it is only the first chapter!
Gypsy's Star chapter 1 . 5/16/2002
*sniff* ohh... ohh... *sniff* you can't posibly be mean enough to leave it there for long... right? Wonderful.. absolutly wonderful... i egarly await the next chapter..
Horse Tamer's Daughter chapter 1 . 5/16/2002
Yay! I was sooo excited to see another installment of the "Whole Again" series, and I am honored to give the first review! The only thing I don't like is that I'll have to *wait* for the subsequent chapters to be written!
264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18