Reviews for Whole again Remus
Miranda Derby chapter 18 . 3/17/2005
I like your writting it is very creative. I could never write anything this good! Please

e-mail the Title and rating your sequel is under at mirapybred

Sincerley

MIranda P. Derby
Cherry-Alanna chapter 18 . 7/29/2004
Out of the triliogy, this one is by far the greatest! sweetest! cutest!

Out of all the Remus/OC fics, Serene is the first character I actually want Remus to be with. Remus is my fave character in the HP series so I loved her with him. And the whole lifemate thing rocked and made perfect sense. It's actually a belief i had ever before reading these stories.

And for each fic:

For most original/creative story-Whole Again Severus.

For sweetest story-Whole Again Remus

For coolest plot-Whole Again Sirius (cept I did not like Claire all that much, she seemed to confuse sex and love.)

For cutest couple-Whole Again Remus. Remus/Serene forever!

-Cherry-Alanna
shadow-faye chapter 18 . 5/30/2004
Well, I know its been a while since this story was posted but I am going to give you another review anyway. I really like the whole again series. Espcecially the epilogue. And I think you should write somemore stories instead of just these ones. Plese think about it.

*~LunasStar~*
shadow-faye chapter 18 . 11/17/2003
Hey,

I love tehse storie.

I started reading them with the remus one which to tell you was confusing.

THey are really good.

Please keep writing, to bad there wasnt a whole again harry.

~luna~
Tracey Claybon chapter 18 . 7/4/2003
I've enjoyed all your stories so far - thanks for helping me pass a wonderful weekend.

Tracey
Angel Black3 chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
I love your stories, they are great. But I have a question. At the end of Whole Again-Sirius, Sirius asks Claire to be his secret keeper, but in Whole Again-Remus it says he was on the run and wouldn't be home in the near future, what happened?
SuGaSuGa chapter 18 . 12/23/2002
That was a wonderful story! All your whole again stories are great! thank you for writing them!
Pinkpanther chapter 18 . 11/7/2002
The ending is so sweet. I'm happy it ends happily for both of them.
The Marauder's Map chapter 18 . 11/6/2002
Wahoo! Great story, I loved it! I love Remus, he's the best :)
Horse Tamer's Daughter chapter 18 . 11/1/2002
Leila! Now that you are finished, how am I going to satisfy my need for quality HP fan fiction? You work is outstanding!
Kittylace chapter 18 . 10/28/2002
So, it is over. ::sighs:: I have to say that you have to be one of my favorite authors on the net and I look forward to future works. lol, I could even write a song for your WA stories. As a matter of fact. I will, with your permission.

Kittylace
Kendra chapter 18 . 10/28/2002
::sniffs:: It's over...I wish I were Serene, despite everything, she really did have it good. I totatly luved this story, and I'll be back for the three parter!
Nadinia chapter 1 . 10/26/2002
That's good but. Augh. Gotta go 2 bed. Cya!

~*~Kiki~*~
Polgara6 chapter 18 . 10/25/2002
WOW. Thank you for such a lovely ending. It is perfect for the two of them. I loved Dumbledore's little talk with them. There was a slight confusion in the middle though, where he was talking about punishment/reward for the students. You used the name "Miranda"? Do you mean McGongall (can't rememeber the correct spelling)? Anyway, the lights scene is great. It ties the story back to WA-Severus so neatly. Glad to hear that you are going to do an epilogue, but only three chapters? Can't wait, and may I beg for lots of scenes with Jonah?
Einstein's Toupee chapter 18 . 10/24/2002
bravo! another well told story! its sad though that your stories have to end, i'll stay in tuned for the epilogue!
264 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »