Reviews for Whole again Remus
Horse Tamer's Daughter chapter 16 . 10/7/2002
*sigh*

Lovely...
luisa chapter 16 . 10/7/2002
nnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooo you cant stop there! but you did dam. this is heart renching! it is so painfull to read but then again i cant help but love it! so keep writng and post soon please make somthing good happen just a little thing so that i am not in so much pain! thanx ~luisa
Curry Spice chapter 16 . 10/7/2002
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOo noooo nooo, why? why did you end it there? I could murder you, you know... except then I'd have no next part... *sigh* damn ben olsen! and damn serene for being so damn weak! ahhhh! update soon, i beg you.
Rugi chapter 16 . 10/7/2002
Okay things are looking royally bleak right now. But you did manage to make it not completely terrible by giving us the touching scene with Rose and the comic relief/danger of Jonah.

And I thought that the political issues of male werewolves were hilarious. A little lightness in all of the pain and suffering.
Deesha chapter 16 . 10/7/2002
Another excellent chapter! I look forward to reading this story each day. I really hope you do plan on doing a Jonah/Rose story. That'd be very neat.
Korinna Myorin chapter 16 . 10/7/2002
great chapter! keep writing!
AgiVega chapter 15 . 10/2/2002
Hey, getting really interesting! Don't leave us hanging too long!
Tessa1 chapter 15 . 10/1/2002
wow...i mean...wow! GOD ITS SO GOOD! But could u seperate paragraphs better next time? It got kinda...irritating for my eyes! LOVE IT!

BUH BYE

!~TESSA~!
One Demonic Angel chapter 15 . 9/30/2002
I love the idea you have going here. I cannot wait to read more. Keep up the excellent work.

brightest blessings,

demonic angel
araina1 chapter 15 . 9/30/2002
whoa! you keep on making me say and feel that! i understand your reasoning for this and its clicking!

more more more! I'm really interested now!
Curry Spice chapter 15 . 9/30/2002
Great chapter! I've been waiting for it and checking pretty much every day. I'm so glad yo stuck to it and updated exactly one week later, i know that by now I would have posted several author's notes with delays... anyway, I'm dying for the next chapter! hurry!
chahoppy chapter 15 . 9/30/2002
That was a great chapter! I like the entire idea of five houses and the blending of the orginal four. It keeps people thinking and wondering. A wonderful thing. Like last night I was wondering about a cure for werewolves thought of something that might work too (my friend agreed with me but I'm gunna run it my sis the real werewolf fanatic ::smiles:: ) Anywho great chapter, really good.

Channy Hoppy
Rugi chapter 15 . 9/30/2002
I actually agree with Dumbledore. Abolishing the houses is a clever idea. And people do change over the years. Puttin them into new groups is probably a good idea. Though I feel rather bad for Malfoy right now. It would be difficult to be in a group with Harry, Ron, and Hermione afer hating them for so long.
Korinna Myorin chapter 15 . 9/30/2002
great chapter! keep writing! i'm really looking forward to see where the 5 houses is going.
haruechan chapter 14 . 9/30/2002
WOW..

That was... unexpected... I cant wait to see how all this is going to end!

Not that I want it to end so soon... this is my favorite fic EVER... you sure know how to make your readers "Hanyannnnnnn" with each new chapter...

Little note: Hanyannnnn means all those expressions in one: "Ow... Ah... Wow... and similars..." _"
264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »