Reviews for Whole again Remus
araina1 chapter 14 . 9/29/2002
whoa!

wasnt expecting that at all, but it puts a nice twist on things. Its good to shake things up once in awhile!

cant wait for more!
luisa chapter 14 . 9/24/2002
i hate you! how can you end it there! this is too good! please write more soon! omg keep going !
Do-Op chapter 14 . 9/24/2002
Good lord woman! I have to wait a week for the next chapter?

Can I ask you a question? Are you in any way affiliated with Slytherin? I really don't think that my house is getting their just dues in this story.

Okay, enough of that. Construictive criticism: It's Fedelis Charm, not Fadeless. I can understand why you might mistake the two tho. And isn't Slytherin in the dungeons? What's up with Slytherin Tower? JW.

Otherwise, wonderful chappie. I can definately see why I keep you on my fave. authors list. You rock! And, as always, your emglish is muchbetter than mine! lol!

~The Girl Whio Loved
AgiVega chapter 14 . 9/24/2002
WHAT? DISSOLVE THE HOGWARTS HOUSES? Holy sh*t! Why? I can't wait to read more!
hdm chapter 14 . 9/24/2002
ahhhh, great god you finally updated!

Haven't read it yet but I plan to enjoy it this afternoon ( with hot tea and cakes).

Yummi!
Curry Spice chapter 14 . 9/23/2002
Great chapter! I wonder what this breaking of the houses will lead to. I hope you update soon! you said you usually go once a week? I'll keep that in mind...
kittylace chapter 14 . 9/23/2002
OMG! I cant believe it! She updated! ::sends e-mails to all of her friends:: just so you know, you a a kind of cult figure amung my group of friends. I read, i print, i distribute. Way to go with the mixing of the houses. cant wait to see what that leads to ::gives Remmy a gummy bear:: Just for what she's putting you through Remus. You deserve it.
starbrite chapter 14 . 9/23/2002
God, what a cliffhanger! Thanks for getting this chapter out too, i was anxious to read it.
Shayla1 chapter 14 . 9/23/2002
dissolution? candle castle? all hell breakin lose? whats goin on! whats happenin! write more!

luv shayla
Rugi chapter 14 . 9/23/2002
OH thank goodness! I was afraid you had abandoned the story entirely!

Lovely full chapter well worth the wait. I feel terrible for Sirius and Claire. It would be hard for Rose to constantly be forgetting him. And I even feel bad for Draco. Bitterness is so unbecoming and unhealthy. Serene and Remus's scenes were wonderful as well as the ones between Remus and his friends.

And Dumbledore's actions were surpriseing but made a sort of sense.
Korinna Myorin chapter 14 . 9/23/2002
NO HOUSES! sounds like fun! keep writing! i love this story! good luck with school!
AgiVega chapter 13 . 9/23/2002
Finally! I've been missing this!

It's so cute that Jonah loves Rose!
Antagonist Len chapter 1 . 9/23/2002
YAY!

You updated.

I've bee waiting for forever.

And when I looked for you're story nothing turned up.

Weird?

Anyway I just love your story, keep writing.
Polgara6 chapter 14 . 9/23/2002
...

I can't even find words. Almost a month and the newest chapter ends on that? PLEASE update soon, please...
voidhawc chapter 14 . 9/23/2002
Interesting. Hope you continue with the same quality.
264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »