Reviews for Princess and the Shark
Terri chapter 1 . 6/22
Very interesting start. Looking forward to seeing where this goes.
CodelyokoFan23 chapter 10 . 8/26/2013
An excellent story
yui1808 chapter 10 . 5/4/2013
Any plans for an upcoming sequel?
Me, and my old seld will be waiting here, so please don't take too long.

Thanks so much for this wonderful story; it was a good and entertaining read.

My eyes are almost shutting; just typing this review on my phone with a miniture font size. hehe.

Thanks again. I fully appreaciate all your effort in creating this story, and I'm looking forward for your other stories.

Take care always.

Ja ne.
yui1808 chapter 9 . 5/4/2013
I kept on forgetting to type this question in my previous reviews... How did Haribel kiss Orihime when her arrancar mark was in front of mouth? Can her mark open up like a mouth or can she pull it up or down? Man, I can't really imagine the awkweirdness of their lovemaking.
yui1808 chapter 8 . 5/4/2013
How come Orihime had only used her power once, and that was to block Ichigo's attack? Shiimata - just two chapters left; I'm dreading to read the last chapter - I don't want this to end yet. Nooooooooo.
yui1808 chapter 7 . 5/4/2013
What just happened?
yui1808 chapter 6 . 5/4/2013
I hope I did not come as rude when I reviewed last. Writing a short story is not a walk in the park... that might be a reason why authors either tend to hasten the relationship in the story or peak up the readers interest in the second to the last chapter.

Argh! I'm not making sense again, am I? It's almost three in the morning, so forgive my lapses. I still have your other stories line up in my to be read list. Are you mortified now? You might be thinking, this crazy reader still has the guts to read my other stories after bashing this mini novel? Ha! As if you can keep me away from your stories; they are too interesting... ZzzZzz. Oopps sorry. As I was saying - I'm going to read them, and you can't stop me. Bwahahahaha.
yui1808 chapter 5 . 5/4/2013
Woah, woah, woah. When I implied I wanted to see their relationship progress, I did not mean for Haribel to practically molest Orihime. I know the poor girl allowed her, but Orihime was still in a vulnerable state, and she was very confused. Also, what's up with the usage of "love?"

I'm sorry to point this out, but allow me - their relationship was too rushed - I liked the interactions, but do they have to bone each other right away?

Please forgive my lack of tact; I'm just expressing my thoughts in this chapter. Also, don't think of me as ungrateful. I really do like your story; it just that, there were things that I had to point out, after reading a chapter. I hope we're cool, because some authors were offended whenever I share my thoughts and feelings, in spite of them saying about us, readers, reviewing their work even if there would be criticisms. I understand how they might feel after reading our comments, but everyone's entitled to their own opinions, so whatever.

Please excuse my word vomit.

Oohhh... before I forget - Ichigo and friends had arrived in this chapter, hence Haribel's question to Orihime, and the distressed look on the two arrancars.
yui1808 chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
I feel sorry for these girls, sans orihime - they were killed off in the anime. The fracions were grilled, and Haribel's going to be stabbed by Aizen. I had only watched episodes prior to 230, so I'm not sure about Haribel's fate; would Aizen impale or if she would survive. I'm hoping for her survival, because she's one of the few arrancars whom I like.
yui1808 chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
Dude, that's downright creepy; having eyes everywhere. Now, I feel like Aizen was a perv.
yui1808 chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
Seems like someone's testing someone's patience or whatever.

I hope things would pick up real soon.

I loved Haribel's character - so mysterious and calculating. Orihime's like a crybaby here though.
yui1808 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Neh, author-san, how come Orihime has a lot of female pairings than the rest? Been wondering that for a long time now. Is she that flexible to pair with?

Anyway, interesting introduction.

There were minor grammatical errors, but no harm done.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/14/2013
great story i really liked the ending
Siara Venietta chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Nice starting! :)
RedSteel001 chapter 6 . 12/12/2012
Nice! I feel bad for Orihime, forgetting about her home and fiends and then suddenly remembering them all at once. :P

On to chapter Seven!