Reviews for Steps
Suzanne chapter 3 . 1/16
I love this story please make more!
Izaranna chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
Too adorable! But that's Minato and Kushina for you. They can be nothing but adorable! Good writing style and good job on moderating the descriptions. Most authors can't do that.
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Erin Jory chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
i really like this fic, pls continue!
Ritard.S.Quint chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
I really love this fic! And no, you didn't make it out of character. Perfect, like usual.

Please update soon! I'm waiting!

Even so I'm not really good at English (I only can guess some words :P) I understand so well. Make me screaming with a red face in a midnight... Lol

Fave story!
Loreechan chapter 3 . 6/2/2012
this story is one of the most adorable I've read so far 3
TaintedPerspective chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
This is fabulous; I hope to read more soon. :)
Doobie The Dubee chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
You captured both characters perfectly, I love it. Too bad this kind of stories make me really sad...I can only think about what happened to them the day Naruto was born. I mean, There was finally peace, Minato and Kushina looked incredibly happy when she finally gave birth and then Tobi just had to ruin it. I still get the chills everytime I read it, Minato had so much hatred in his eyes.. Minato is truly awesome, to be able to think rationally and even outsmart Tobi whie being under so much stress.

Since you said suggestions are welcome let me give one.

I would love to see Kakashi and even Rin interacting with Kushina...protecting her while Minato is off for some Hokage bussiness and just generally exploring their relationship. The manga kind of failed to show anything of the sort but I guess that's because it's not relevant to the plot. And of course more MinaKushi fluff never hurts..even if it makes me sad.

I absolutely love it so far and I hope you update soon.
iRewrite chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
I love... Really really love this chapter! They seem so happy having a baby. Not a minor problem caught! Update soon!
Arkangel87 chapter 3 . 3/15/2012
This story is so cute!

Minato and Kushina are going to be great parents!

I wonder how the pregnancy is going to be like, especially with Kushina's personality.

Update soon!
Freya's Valhalla chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
Aaaaaaw! Minato is so sweet and Kushina is just... Kushina. They're both charming and I liked how you recreated the scene that was actually used for the anime!

It's a fluffy story (til now) but it's just lovely.

Keep it up! :)
narutofan chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
So cute :)
Maelynae chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
Yeah finally she's pregnant ! It's wasn't only the eggs ! YEAHHHHHHH

The end remember me one of the episode with confining the kyubi, right ?

Well, it's great. He's finally here... Oh so cuteeeeee I wanna more as soon as you can, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Ellinea chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
yes! Kushina and Minato finally are going to be parents! I can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon! By the way,I love your story! Keep up the good work!

I'll review all chapters!
HimeFlye chapter 2 . 2/16/2012
LOLOLOL Kushina punching Kakashi I LOVE it!

I think you overused the word 'child' a little bit in that first part, but that second part was like. . .totally flawless. I could just see it in my head. I love how you have gone so deeply into these characters, as I said in chapter one, great story, awesome.
HimeFlye chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Great job.

third paragraph from the bottom, last sentence, it is 'take' our child's life, not took (because 'took' is past tense)

I love your view on these two, very sweet, very nice. your writing is very clear and enjoyable to read.