Reviews for I Wanna Know You
skatiefan chapter 34 . 2/18
I know it's been ages but just finished reading and love this story. Hope that you can update even after all this time. It would be great to at least see them married and for Emily to heal and find someone to love her since she lost those close to her due to her choices. Also wish I could see more of Skye with the other women bonding.

Great writing and hope you get inspired to write again.
mindy young chapter 34 . 12/3/2015
when are you going to update this story i wanna to know you
leasmom chapter 34 . 7/2/2015
This was a really fantastic story. Carly being nice Maxie? wow that is a good one. and Jason with no danger speech. to bad you didn't finish it. It was just a couple of chapters shy
KLJLizFan chapter 25 . 9/27/2014
LOL, I thought I was posting on another story. I do like this one, but realize you are not updating it anymore.
KLJLizFan chapter 24 . 9/27/2014
I'm still loving this story. I want to see LIz and Jason spend some quality time together now that he's back. I hope they can handle the long distance of ARt school if Liz is actually going. Can't wait for Em & Robin to have their plans fall apart in their faces. Thanks for the updates!
kcke2pen chapter 32 . 8/17/2014
Ouch, Maxie! That had to hurt!
kcke2pen chapter 30 . 8/17/2014
I hope you can include Sarah in on this retribution; her text was so malicious. Emily made her bed; now she's gotta lay in it.
kcke2pen chapter 28 . 8/17/2014
It's all about what she thinks is good for them, what she wants for herself. Emily is definitely in for a major setdown! What is it she has put into motion from Robin's file?
kcke2pen chapter 26 . 8/17/2014
Things are getting a little tense; I hope they can stand together against all the fronts coming at them. Nice development.
kcke2pen chapter 21 . 8/17/2014
Rots a ruck, Velma! She isn't getting it, is she? That was an interesting twist with Brenda working to block Robin's efforts and Emily's complicity.
kcke2pen chapter 19 . 8/17/2014
Maxie, the Enforcer back-up? I would be groaning too!
kcke2pen chapter 17 . 8/17/2014
Bird girl has a lot of nerve, thinking Jason is going to be waiting, or willing, to take her back after their last meeting! Not only did she say words that cut deeply, she took away a baby he would have been thrilled to be a father to. All her reasons for an abortion were about her, not the child and its life. She was a coward to want to enjoy a sexual relationship with JM but not accept the potential consequences of her actions. It looks like there are going to be some turbulent times ahead for all concerned. As for Sarah, I hope she takes a flying leap off a short pier!
kcke2pen chapter 16 . 8/17/2014
Wow! They seem to be pretty tough on themselves, internalizing their pain inflicted by others. Hope they can help each other drain the painful memories they still carry and create new, better, happier ones. Loved this update!
kcke2pen chapter 15 . 8/17/2014
It's nice to have solid friends, those who support you in a good way. I'm wondering how far Emily is willing to go to break up Liason. I'm curious to see J and E double dating with SkyLo.
kcke2pen chapter 14 . 8/17/2014
The more supporters Liz has, the better, IMO. Glad to see Stephen is going to be in his sister's corner, in spite of Sarah. Interesting that Sarah and Emily, both sisters to our Liason, seem to have different reasons for breaking our couple up, but want the same results. Thanks for the update.