Reviews for The Secrets that We Keep
dgronison chapter 4 . 3/7
I know it's been years but I always find myself going back to your genderswap!Faberry stories and want them to at least have a conclusion. Not sure if this was left abandoned totally but a girl can hope, right?
Gummy Faberry chapter 4 . 9/6/2014
This story is amzing. I moved to tears. Please update and I cannot wait to read more, and I guess I have a pretty good idea about Quinn's secret:) Please tell me this story has a happy ending!
anothersloth chapter 4 . 4/23/2014
Why don't you update the story again? :( :( :( it's really good stuff.
stephanielalinda chapter 4 . 1/14/2014
Loved it, please update
clenche chapter 4 . 6/3/2013
Liked it , hope you continue
3HaH3 chapter 4 . 5/2/2013
hello, I like! the next chapter I will wait impatiently, please upload it as quickly as possible, I love this story, I was surprised and delighted, greetings and goodbye.

ps: is my favorite story, sorry if misspelled, since no English.

goodbye.
LionAgron chapter 3 . 4/5/2013
Update plzzzzzzzzz
fababy chapter 4 . 12/23/2012
I LOVE this story! I've been looking for it for ages! I really hope you update soon, I can't waitt!
LionAgron chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
More pls
nix chapter 4 . 9/7/2012
update soon its been forever
Steph2713 chapter 4 . 8/9/2012
I love this, need more
alex chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
more soon please
Anon chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
Keeeep gooooiiiing!
Pretty please?
StoryGamblette chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
i am in love with this! for some strange reason my mind automatically changes the name 'richard berry' to 'rachel berry' 3 faberry
Mm-Burnt-Toast-mM chapter 4 . 3/17/2012
Okay, I had no idea that you had updated this. I hadn't seen it at all.. BUT I'M SO GLAD I CHECKED! This update was great! The flashbacks give great insight into Rich and Quinn's relationship, though I still feel bad for Rich. Can't wait to read the next update. :D
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »