Reviews for Control
Chiromom chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Oh Steph! You are a sly girl, lol. I never even thought about who until the very end. Even when "dad" sent camping gear & mentioned fishing my mind didn't take me to the "other side". I was so wrapped up in the sensuality of the story I didn't even question who the partner was. This was wonderful, you should give the genre another shot.

Hugs,

Deb
Bunch2009 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Wow! So hot. I loved it
KristineM chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Wow...that was hot! Thanks so much!
Lilith Leazman chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Very nice! I can honestly say I enjoyed that. ;)

So when is the next installment of Viking-ward! _
Erikajo chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Intense! Will it be continued?
mm60126 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Oh I definitly think u found your niche...excellent story...too bad I get the feeling it was Mike Newton...can't handle that weasel touching E...eeeeeeeeeeeewwwwww ! but u kept it to the end so that was awesome...keep up the good work...now to go to ur profile and read the rest of ur stuff...ty
Britt01 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Nice! Very, very nice - you don't make it obvious anywhere, until it is implied at the very end - but you never actually wrote anything misleading. Well done!
Maggie J Masen chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
*gulps and fans face* THUD
ssherrill115 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
When I saw NEW STORY from you all I could think was "Wait, she doesn't have time to write ANOTHER story..." But I really liked this! Any chance you could continue it? I like dominate Edward - Pretty Please!
PastryChef21 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Love it! My hubby liked it too ;) Hope you will continue with this story. Please. :)
Cared chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
I wasn't until I reached the end that I realised that I think it's Edward and Mike. Very well done.
mugglemom08 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Mike Newton? I thought for sure it was Jasper.
reve2weaver chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Great chemistry and biology and gymnastics and Spanish tongues and flickering eyes. There was a real evocative tension always present. I was convinced of their connection, and her seduction by this wild beast; not unlike petting a so-called tamed tiger. You just hope the beast doesn't get too hungry and revert to his mysterious wild ways just under his beautiful coat, but the lure to stroke his exotic fur is too alluring to pass up, non? Love the ... slow...
CullensTwiMistress chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
this was hot, and Edward's got issues, obviously, lol.. but meh, if they're both enjoying it, who's to judge? To each their own... but dude, the boy's got to learn to go down, lol
Mrs Boyscout chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Nice departure for you. Me likey. And the dynamic between the two of them is really interesting and has me wondering why they can't go public. It initially seems like Edward has all the control, but toward the end it seems to change, like Edward might be more emotionally invested than he seemed to be. Very interesting and a great read.
172 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »