Reviews for Control
meritposita chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Wow that was HOT!

I want more!

Pleaseeee *bating lashes*

maybe just another chapter just to see how te rest of the weekend goes! Please!

I didnt like only one thing... Why he didnt want to go down on her?

Well that would be all!

Thanks for this :))
Burntcore chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Naughty! Loved it.
longjourneyJess chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
OMG! I thought it was Jacob until practically the end. This was so great!
ArcadianMaggie chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
I practically squee when I find Mike fic. For whatever reason, I suspected it was him all along. Thanks. Loved it!
Craving2Read chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Impressive. It caught me that I was just reading and assume the narrator was a girl, then to realize at the end that it had been a boy the whole time and how the story didn't point to identifying the speaker until the very end. Great job! Loved how it surprised me.
BLilTXgirl chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Well done for your first time!
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
I wasn't expecting him, the clues becoming clearer close to the end (I'm a little slow on the uptake sometimes :-)). I figured it wasn't the usual suspects. Great job for your first foray into slash, I really enjoyed this o/s.
SeekingJamestown chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I like, I like, I like!
Darkward Darling chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Loved it.
sweetmahogany chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Wow, definitely wasn't expecting it to be Mike, but I knew it wasn't a girl. You gave really good clues and the ending just sowed up the mystery for me. Plus, in your end AN, you pointed out that it was your first foray into this genre. Nicely done Steph!
Dantelover051386 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
yes, that is very differnt from lets say...in your world, but it was sexy as hell and very well wrote. I must say though...this edward was a arsehole...and I do NOT like arseholeward. Maybe its the fact he flat out told her after she licked the protein stick that he doesnt go down...some men in general expect a women to suck there cocks, but are bastards and refuse to reciprocate to the woman. I mean really. I know to each there own. not all love or enjoy oral sex which is fine, but at least be fair about it. if you have no intentions of recipocating then dont ask or demand it for you yourself. Im not gonna say that was the only thing that pissed me off about this edward. he clearly treats her like a piece of ass to fuck when it suits him. Hmm..then again...shes mighty willing, isnt she. she doesnt seem to have any issues of jumping when he says jump.

said that, I did really enjoy it. Its lovely to branch out and please keep up the sexy fuckery, but less of arseholewards if you please.
kritty-XX chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
well done you. Great one shot.
Caseyx457 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
So hot, I loved it, though Edward is sort of an asshole. Still, he's a sexy asshole...there's a difference ;)

~ Casey
Mell C chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I assumed this wasn't Bella (or a woman) when the narrator mentioned no groping of breasts in the storage closet . . . and I had put my money on Jasper. (The emphasis on secrecy made me think it had to be a guy.)But I didn't see this person on the other end of his ardor.

Score one for you for the surprise. And thanks for the story. :-)
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
That was a lot of fun. Like this Bella and Edward. The mystery of the relationship is great.
171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »