Reviews for Control
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
That was a lot of fun. Like this Bella and Edward. The mystery of the relationship is great.
fla.polo chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Well, i liked it! Very can go on! For sure!
lizzy822 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
I love love love this story! (cause one love isn’t enough) Please keep writing it! I was wondering who you had in mind for the narrator. I understand that maybe you didn’t mention names so that the reader could imagine they were the narrator but I couldn’t help but try to visualize it. At first I thought the narrator was a guy like Jasper but then after reading that s/he was best friends with Jessica, was really shy, and had an old falling apart truck, I began to imagine Bella. Then when you mentioned the camping store, I thought of Mike. I’m just curious. I hope you keep writing this! I want to know how they get to know each other and fall in love (assuming that they do). I also want to read about Edward losing control!:)

Nicoconsd chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Wow! I was so not expecting that to be Mike! I think I am stunned speachless :) I loved how Edward was so take charge that was just hot. :)
cbcullen7 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
That was awesome. I love one shots or short stories like these. I always get the mental pictures in my head with Edward and Bella, and then WHAM! I have to go back and re read with the pictures of Edward and Mike. You through me for a loop! Till next time...
sophdrea chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
This was truly, truly hot! Beautifully written! Left me with so many about a chapter 2!
aelita48 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Oui, j'aime beaucoup !

djamethyst chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
hmm...quickies in a closet. Father owns a store with camping gear. Sounds like Edward and Mike cumming out of the closet to me. ;)
butzi chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Very well written! I wondered why they have to keep it a secret. Then something you have written puzzled me and I read it again. Really? Mike? *lol*
ClouDy SkieZ1 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
He doesn't go down? WTF! Other than this, the story is great :D

Im very disappointed about that
FireandIceBoth chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Good read thanks! But hr doesn't go down? She meets him Anywhere, does anything and gets that? He better learn. Lol.
ksw3 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Enjoyed that a lot! Lol!
Sunsetwing chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
At the risk of sounding like a complete idiot, was that Mike the whole time?
majose chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Mike? But it could really have been anybody
adrian22 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Wow! What a start! Looking forward to this story line and what's going on with Edward.
172 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »