Reviews for My Viking!
Joydee chapter 18 . 8/10/2014
Loving this story. Please continue with it.
emmalilly21 chapter 18 . 6/11/2014
update please
newlady0811 chapter 18 . 5/18/2014
Damn. Why do hook your readers and then just cut is off? This is the second story that you had me engrossed in and then didn't finish it. You are like a bad boyfriend, lol. Well I hope all is good in your world.
newlady0811 chapter 14 . 5/18/2014
I enjoyed book one very much! Keep up the good work.
Nonnaa1992 chapter 5 . 4/21/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Queen of Night chapter 18 . 2/1/2014
Wonderful chapter!
RedJane12 chapter 18 . 1/10/2014
I had missed this story! I particularly like young Sookie... She is so badass but cute and innocent (she's a young teen after all)... Godric is hilarious meddling to get them together...It is kind of funny that even in the present she hasn't told Eric about their bond in fairy terms...
beth626 chapter 18 . 1/4/2014
tx for the update... sook is so gonna get busted by eric for not tellin him that they're married by fairy terms...lookin forward to the action at the fellowship...pls let godric live...it totally sucked that he died in the show
ficfanglo chapter 18 . 1/2/2014
Woohoo! Welcome back! Thanks for the update! It was awesome! I love BadA$$ Sookie, she doesn't take s* from anybody!
Baronessjai chapter 18 . 12/31/2013
Awesome. ..chapter can't wait for more ;-)
alison actually chapter 18 . 12/30/2013
Great to have this story back. Now let's get Godric back too !
VAlady chapter 18 . 12/30/2013
Nice twist on the original meeting with Stan in the book, and I enjoyed the flashback as well.
JLD1218 chapter 18 . 12/29/2013
So happy to see this new chapter! I re-read it from the very beginning because I love it so much! It's so original and the story is just amazing! Thank you for writing and sharing it!
candykorn0 chapter 18 . 12/29/2013
love this - cannot wait to see what happens and hope Godric is okay
nedbella chapter 18 . 12/29/2013
I have missed you and your story. Great to see you back. Great update. I'm glad Sookie epwas still mad at Eric. Hopefully he will think twice before closing the bond completely like that again.