Reviews for D Comm
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Why won't she actually do this
NyanPeetaCatMellark12 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
3 Great job, I have been wishing that she would have done something like this to explain. But *sigh* we will just have to wait for Cress won't we? :) Anyways great job! XD
Belle Peters chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
I LOVE this piece!
Chocovian chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Aw! How cute, I love it. It seems so much better than the actual ending, it's awesome!
S chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Aw, that is so cute! I love it. It fits so well, and this so should have happened. :P
moonlight ray chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I really hope something like this happens in Scarlet. Kai deserves to know what happened. And Cinder deserves a chance to explain. Great job.
rainbirds chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
I do hope something like this really happens in the next book-I was waiting for the whole Kai/Cinder revelation all the way through (I actually guessed the whole Cinder/Selene thing as well, and then was ridiculously proud of myself for about five minutes*), and was waiting for the fallout, but I really didn't like the ending-it was confusing and felt rushed. I hope Cinder and Kai meet again and Cinder gets a chance to defend herself in the next book!

*But then I stopped, because people were looking at me like I'd grown another head.
HannBurger chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
This is amazing! This filled the huge void I had after reading Cinder. Oh gosh, I was so frustrated when they didn't tell Kai yet, but this calmed me down. lol Keep it up! I like how you kinda write like Marissa Meyer.
may96 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I like this a lot!
nessabutterfly chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Sniff, sniff. So good! I just reread Cinder last night (yes, all in one night!), so I'm feeling extra close to the characters right now. Your story is great, and so in-character. I really need to get off my butt and write something for Cinder.
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Aww... that was so lovely. I just finished Cinder a few days ago, and have been toying with the idea of writing a fanfic for it. I cannot wait for Scarlet!

I'm glad Cinder got a chance to explain herself, and I loved Kai's reaction.
Queza De Santi chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
YAY for Cinder fanfics! 333

I just finished reading the book yesterday - I have my review over on LJ - and I must say, I was so unfulfilled! TT_TT I mean, mostly with Kai and Cinder. Of course, I'm well aware that there are 3 more books to go, and I'm hoping to see more of them together, but we'll just have to wait for now. Did I mention I'm not very good at waiting? XP

ANYWAY! This review is not for the book, but for your fanfic! So, let me get right on that! ;)

I like the way you continue the story from Kai's side. I'm especially glad Cinder does manage to finally explain herself. It's wonderful to see Kai accepting her, because honestly, I was quite disappointed in him to the end of the book. And the way you pull this all off, it's totally believable. ;) What I love about your fanfic is the way you give just the right amount of closure to Book 1, and leave lots of room for the remaining 3 books to continue. Tastefully written!

Keep it up! 3 Can't wait to see more Cinder fanfics!

Queza De Santi
kitlina chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I've just finished reading Cinder and found out about the ff listing. I'm so glad that there are stories here so soon. I really love your take on the aftermath. I was wondering if all the other books in the series will be about Cinder and Kai or other characters as well. I can clearly see that their story is not over yet so I hope Scarlet will be about them, although Kai has to overcome many prejudices. What was your take on the finale? I didn't quite understand the whole sparks and Cinders glamour, what really did happen? Did you get more than I did from the end?
Elen-Di chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
I really like it! I think you did a wonderful job capturing both Cinder's voice and Kai's character. It felt like I was readingan excep t from the next book.
callistana chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
So glad to read another Lunar Chronicles fanfic! And this one is lovely. Especially like your take on Cinder's voice. I'm so hoping we can see Kai sort through his emotions regarding Cinder in the next book. Poor guy has far too much on his shoulders.