Reviews for D Comm
Cheesecake chapter 1 . 8/17
I wish this actually happened.
So sad still loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Why won't she actually do this
NyanPeetaCatMellark12 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
3 Great job, I have been wishing that she would have done something like this to explain. But *sigh* we will just have to wait for Cress won't we? :) Anyways great job! XD
Belle Peters chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
I LOVE this piece!
Chocovian chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Aw! How cute, I love it. It seems so much better than the actual ending, it's awesome!
S chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Aw, that is so cute! I love it. It fits so well, and this so should have happened. :P
moonlight ray chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I really hope something like this happens in Scarlet. Kai deserves to know what happened. And Cinder deserves a chance to explain. Great job.
rainbirds chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
I do hope something like this really happens in the next book-I was waiting for the whole Kai/Cinder revelation all the way through (I actually guessed the whole Cinder/Selene thing as well, and then was ridiculously proud of myself for about five minutes*), and was waiting for the fallout, but I really didn't like the ending-it was confusing and felt rushed. I hope Cinder and Kai meet again and Cinder gets a chance to defend herself in the next book!

*But then I stopped, because people were looking at me like I'd grown another head.
HannBurger chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
This is amazing! This filled the huge void I had after reading Cinder. Oh gosh, I was so frustrated when they didn't tell Kai yet, but this calmed me down. lol Keep it up! I like how you kinda write like Marissa Meyer.
may96 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I like this a lot!
nessabutterfly chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Sniff, sniff. So good! I just reread Cinder last night (yes, all in one night!), so I'm feeling extra close to the characters right now. Your story is great, and so in-character. I really need to get off my butt and write something for Cinder.
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Aww... that was so lovely. I just finished Cinder a few days ago, and have been toying with the idea of writing a fanfic for it. I cannot wait for Scarlet!

I'm glad Cinder got a chance to explain herself, and I loved Kai's reaction.
Queza De Santi chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
YAY for Cinder fanfics! 333

I just finished reading the book yesterday - I have my review over on LJ - and I must say, I was so unfulfilled! TT_TT I mean, mostly with Kai and Cinder. Of course, I'm well aware that there are 3 more books to go, and I'm hoping to see more of them together, but we'll just have to wait for now. Did I mention I'm not very good at waiting? XP

ANYWAY! This review is not for the book, but for your fanfic! So, let me get right on that! ;)

I like the way you continue the story from Kai's side. I'm especially glad Cinder does manage to finally explain herself. It's wonderful to see Kai accepting her, because honestly, I was quite disappointed in him to the end of the book. And the way you pull this all off, it's totally believable. ;) What I love about your fanfic is the way you give just the right amount of closure to Book 1, and leave lots of room for the remaining 3 books to continue. Tastefully written!

Keep it up! 3 Can't wait to see more Cinder fanfics!

Queza De Santi
kitlina chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I've just finished reading Cinder and found out about the ff listing. I'm so glad that there are stories here so soon. I really love your take on the aftermath. I was wondering if all the other books in the series will be about Cinder and Kai or other characters as well. I can clearly see that their story is not over yet so I hope Scarlet will be about them, although Kai has to overcome many prejudices. What was your take on the finale? I didn't quite understand the whole sparks and Cinders glamour, what really did happen? Did you get more than I did from the end?