Reviews for My Immortal: Through the Eyes of Three Students
InsanityAintOptional chapter 6 . 4/25/2012
Lol. Great chappie, and you didnt even notice you were turning him into a Prussia-like character? That's funny.
Some Moron chapter 6 . 4/19/2012
Haha! Terrific as usual, and I loved the subtle "Take That" at Twilight.
Shadow on the Horizon 1992 chapter 5 . 4/7/2012
Really liked that nickname you gave Ebony; "Vampire Bitch". That really made me laugh.

I don't think your characters are turning into Sues or Stus. They are the complete opposite of Vampire Bitch (I'm going to call Ebony that from now on).
InsanityAintOptional chapter 5 . 4/7/2012
Awesomesauce story! I was like," Is this a fellow Hetalian? Is she trying o make Apollo like.. Prussia?" and then I read YHE Authors note. Woo! Prussian awesomeness, baby.
Shadow on the Horizon 1992 chapter 4 . 3/18/2012
Really liked the part with where Helen insulted Parkinson. I never liked that girl in the original series. As for Ebony, I can already see her affecting the school at the moment. I think I saw that with Apollo, although I can't be certain at the moment.

Another great chapter. Look forward to more.
Some Moron chapter 4 . 3/18/2012
Well, might be filler but still well written. It's engaging, the characters behave realistically, and all in all you can write circles around Tara. Although how one writes "circles" around someone is beyond me.
Shadow on the Horizon 1992 chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
Sorry, I kind of forgot about this story for a while. During that time I got an account.

I'm the one who asked about Britney, and I'm okay with the answer. I don't remember seeing her that much when reading My Immortal anyways. This story would be good either way.

Britney is the famous "prep" from the original My Immortal. I know at one point Vampire dated her, but that must have been temporary. She's the one who released Lupin and Snape from Azkaban in the original, and she hates Ebony's guts (if she has any). That's pretty much all I know about her. I'm perfectly fine with you not putting her in the story.
Some Moron chapter 3 . 2/20/2012
I don't think an OOC Enoby is even possible - such a concept could create a paradox that could end the world as we know it.

My review made your day, huh? Well, no reason I can't make another of your days!

I didn't actually notice OOC-ness - Enoby has made bizarre identity mistakes in the real story anyhow. I'd give you constructive crit, but I fail to see anything that needs change, so... keep up the good work!
Some Moron chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
I really like this story... it's quite engaging, unlike some of the more rushed ones. It's also pretty cool how you've worked in Dumbledore's OOC-ness and everyone's reactions to it.
Some Moron chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Love it! I like My Immortal parodies from other points of view, and this one is written really well. I loved the "Thou must wake!" line. Awaiting new chapters!
Good start chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Does Diana know Britney (the "prep" from the original My Immortal)? If so, are they friends or enemies?

I found it creepy that Apollo woke Diana up by talking the same way Voldemort does in Tara's story.

I always loved fanfictions which had Ebony as an antagonist rather than as the narrator. Keep up the good work!