Reviews for The Kill
JS chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Hi!
I'm currently looking for my material for my Crusader Kings 2 The Witcher Mod. I like the rulers you have invented for Aedirn. Have you invented more stuff like this? I can't for instance decide where to put Sambuk.
I'm very interested in material both canon and non canon. For that mod I need a whole lot of rulers and counties (and baronies) just to fill the map.

Regards,
JS
viktor chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Concerning your eh... Game decisions... Lolwut? Nothing about Stennis is anything less than cowardly and weak. He is manipulative, self-serving, weak, and greedy. If you chose all the options to piss off Henselt, he still let's Saskia fight all his battles for him. Otherwise, he acts like the most cowardly fool until Saskia has to do everything herself. And his father? His father was even worse. As for Saskia- elvenphile...? Um, she likes dwarves. And she's trying to fight to ensure a united Aedern under its people, including nonhumans, not just the nobles. Is she overly idealistic? Perhaps. Naïve? Maybe. Then again, she might make it work. You've read the literature. Surely you remember Borg Three Jack Daws. That's his daughter. One thing's for certain, there's nothing special about Aedern compared to any other kingdom. What's the difference between if Stennis, Henselt, or even the Emperor rules? Not much. Meanwhile, Saskia is pushing for something that is more likely to end Elven terrorism than the other kings who just beat their heads against the wall and piss em off, making them attack and making more elves agree and aid the Sco'atel. Saskia actually convinced them to work with humans rather than against them and if she's successful, it could bring an end to the feuding between elves and humans. At the same time, she agrees terrorist like Iorveth need to be held accountable for their crimes and actions. She's not blind to what the terrorists have done but has learned that needless killing only breeds more killing. So yeah, I say go Saskia and to hell with Stennis. He was a total bitch, let Saskia fight all his battles, let her rally all the people's trust, tried to get the people behind him by pretending to support her (because the bloody weakling couldn't get them behind him on his own), then tried to off her through poisoning when she was no longer useful to him. I killed that worm.
viktor chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
trouble97018 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Really liked your story. I would love to read all of the Witcher books. I'm one of the people who has to wait for English translations. ::::sigh::::