Reviews for Catching Clouds
ludgate-dwyer chapter 10 . 3/16/2012
I loved it! I hope you write more about them! 3 please oh please, write more on them! This was awesome! I loved it! Plus, it takes away the empty void of what happened in 6x02, :( but I'll forever believe she's still out their, somewhere! 3 this was bloody fantastic! Write more Rich&Grace!
ludgate-dwyer chapter 7 . 3/16/2012
I loved it! 3 I loved how they reconciled so beautifully! :D I can't wait to keep reading!
ludgate-dwyer chapter 3 . 3/15/2012
I really hope she starts remembering soon! :"( I miss them having all that fun. Now, I shall keep on reading, you're a great writer. :)
ludgate-dwyer chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
I love it already! I shall read away, and leave you lovable reviews! _
DeArPrUdEnCe03 chapter 10 . 3/3/2012
Sad it's over! Great story and I look forward to the next one!
casablanca-sucked chapter 10 . 3/1/2012
This was such a good fanfic! I loved reading it and I'm kinda sad it's over.

I was listening to this song by Circa Survive called 'Meet Me In Montauk' and it's about this book/movie Eternal Sunshine but it really reminded me of this fanfic, cause these two lovers get their memories of each other erased.

Anyway, great job! Wish this was how series 6 really went down.
jackiehyde4eva chapter 10 . 2/29/2012
I can't believe this is then end! I'm so sad but it was perfect ending and I loved the parallels to 5x07 and 6x02. I think i'll be re-reading this story a lot. This whole fic was incredible and i'm excited to read any RG fics you write in the future.
lucy217 chapter 10 . 2/29/2012
what a lovely ending :) i loved this story! i'm so sad it's over :( but it was great! you definitely should write mire rich and grace! you're a fantastic writer :)
diu12 chapter 10 . 2/28/2012
I love the fic, it was perfect! And I can wait for the AU fic, I actually had an idea for such a fic, but I'm shit at writing, so I guess I can share it with you, I'll pm you on fanforum.
DeArPrUdEnCe03 chapter 9 . 2/27/2012
Oh no! You can't stop! Keep going and explore Rich and Graces relationship. Loving Grace and Franky together :-)
diu12 chapter 9 . 2/26/2012
I cannot wait for the final chapter! And if you will continue to write Hardlet, please try some AU stuff for them.
iryne chapter 9 . 2/26/2012
aw, that duck memory is so sweet :') i really like the last two lines of this chapter, they're so wonderful. i enjoy the way you write grace, she's so pleasant and adorable. excited for the next (and long!) chapter and rich/grace moments! the "unlikely person" to help him get grace back is mini, yes? ;) or toxic bob, lmao.

nice to know you'll still be writing even after this fic, i can't wait to read what else you have in store.
pure-simple-adoration chapter 9 . 2/26/2012
That was lovely! Ohh I'm so excited for the last chapter! Its going to be great. I love that grace now wants to know everything. Great chapter and I hope you do write another G&R fic! They are the best.
lucy217 chapter 9 . 2/25/2012
yay another great chapter! i'm so sad the story will be over soon :( please write more rich/grace, you're great at it :)
jackiehyde4eva chapter 9 . 2/25/2012
So unbelievably happy with this story! But I am pretty depressed that its ending. Even though there was no RG interaction this was perfect. Really enjoyed the Grace/Franky conversation. And I am THRILLED that she's remembered pretty much everything. Can't wait for the next chapter, excited that its probably going to be long. And even though i'm really sad this story is almost over, im happy that you'll write more RG fics in the future! Please update soon :P
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »