Reviews for Futuristic Assassinating Lover
DannyPhantom619 chapter 1 . 4/18
Cool
Cheshire shadow chapter 4 . 3/1
hmmmmm hopefully she didn't screw up. and she could still get proctor killed by that stunt...i think she's falling for abby. if he has to tell abby that originally she was there to set her up and fell for her...and if they're overheard...
Cheshire shadow chapter 3 . 3/1
they seem really calm at giving an epipen...and i'm not sure they understand the idea of allergies.
Cheshire shadow chapter 2 . 3/1
i think her risk is paying off...hopefully she doesn't accelerate the trials though because it could still fail. and either way, she's messing with history...possibly for the worse.
Cheshire shadow chapter 1 . 3/1
she definitely is taking a chance...if abby isn't what angel thinks she is, it won't work. plus hopefully she can make a quick escape if abby turns her in for trying to get her...
Guest chapter 4 . 10/20/2016
Love the story so far hopefully you update again please
ItamiHoshino chapter 4 . 5/11/2016
Well then
Maria chapter 4 . 10/27/2014
What happened? Why did they all faint? Is this part of Abagail's plan?
MangekyoMasta510 chapter 4 . 3/25/2014
Wow, forgot this existed. Glad it was updated. Made my day awesomer.
Angelix.onix.luna chapter 3 . 11/30/2012
good story i'm watching the movie right now in english
MangekyoMasta510 chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
For a second there, i forgot this story existed. But I'm glad it's back. Loved the chapter. Can't wait for the next one.
SideshowJazz1 chapter 3 . 5/26/2012
OK, well, I'll wait. I like what you've done so far, and it's a pretty original way to do a time-travel story. It's winter over here, so update in August or early September, please!
MangekyoMasta510 chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
We just finished reading The Crucible in my english class. I love your story. The idea is very original and the story itself is awesome. Also the fact that it's pairing Abigail with a woman makes it even better in my book. Anyways, I noticed that this hasn't been updated in over a month. Please don't let this story be one of those really good ones with one or two chapters that never gets updated again. So please keep up the beyond awesome work and update again soon.