Reviews for Righteous Ascent: The Jihad Saga
RougeBaron chapter 4 . 1/27
Good job on the battle scene. The Manei Domini is a scary bunch of SOB. They don't die easily. Good thing the Righteous Ascent can get out of this mess.

Now I agree that the Manei Domini raid is stupid. But why would the Righteous Ascent go to Gibson? Isn't it exactly the kind of stupidity the Manei Domini did by raiding Galatea? Why return the favor? I don't know, I may miss something.
ddb chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
not to bad
others chapters were better
RougeBaron chapter 3 . 11/5/2012
Nice space battle. Not a lot of story has capital ship engagements around here, so it's always warmly welcomed.

One comment: So Andrew Benavidas has warships and he's applying for a job? He doesn't need a job. He's got money to run 3 warships. Biddix should've been the one who applies for a job (or charters those warships to carry the Righteous Ascent to Casa)
pacificuser chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
the story is very good,but it needs a bit of serious proof-reading to make it better.
RougeBaron chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
Very nice action scene. The large-scale battle is very well written. I have to laugh reading Srin Odessa in this scene, and that she was blown up to bits.

Some comments (alright, alright, nitpick):

1. "While almost two companies-worth of Celestials lay on the ground smoking and not one Righteous Ascent 'Mech was down..." Celestials are used by Word of Blake. They're not arranged in companies, but rather levels.

2. "I'm not even fifty and I've already lived long enough to see six separate interstellar wars." OK, you have to mention what interstellar wars Biddix took part on because I find this sentence hard to believe.
pacificuser chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
cool! another high-quality chapter! Just one question,is this strictly speaking an au to the fasa jihad timeline?
pacificuser chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
cool! Man,why did notice this only now? this is quite good... keep on writing man... a very well-crafted jewel in a pile of several bundled stories...
RougeBaron chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Thaaaat's the way a Battletech story should be written. The battle scenes are very detailed and well choreographed. The introduction to Biddix through a nightmare is great. The escape sequence from WoB prison does feel too easy, but I'm not complaining. This story is way superior to your crossover one. I will wait for the next chapters with great anticipation.