Reviews for Francesco Bernoulli's Early Life
Starrynight77 chapter 13 . 8/16/2012
sames happening to me! I lost a 4 thousand word story! I am using my mum's computer right now!
pancake-ss chapter 13 . 8/15/2012
Well that sucks... I have no tips for overheating, maybe you can write on some program that saves your work every few minutes...? But it's okay. :)
PROFILEISTERMINATEDDEAD chapter 13 . 8/14/2012
Aww, that sucks. Well I hope it gets fixed soon and you get back to typing. :-)
As your loyal fans, we'll all be waiting eagerly!
pancake-ss chapter 12 . 6/2/2012
Hey, I use a purple one, so it's inbetween! :D

Wait, so it's humanized? But F said, "Kick his bumper, and eat my exhaust fumes." Whatevs.

Longer chapter shall be next, yes? ;)
PROFILEISTERMINATEDDEAD chapter 12 . 6/2/2012
Oooooh! What happens next? You have grabbed my attention, and I demand another chapter. (please)

I prefer humanized, actually. Kill me if you want.

Blue tooth brushes, huh? Random...

Can't wait for the next chapter!
PROFILEISTERMINATEDDEAD chapter 11 . 6/2/2012
"before you say anything, they offered their services, I did not suggest it" LOL.

I wonder what past circumstances were that caused Lightning to tell her that.

Oh! You should write a Salightning story next!

How many more chapters does this have?
PROFILEISTERMINATEDDEAD chapter 10 . 6/2/2012
Yaaaay! Sally! I love Sally.

Sitting on my sofa, wearing my knee brace, reading this amazing story off my iPod. This is the life...,,

Except the whole knee brace thing.
PROFILEISTERMINATEDDEAD chapter 9 . 6/2/2012
Hehe! The end there was funny.

Radiator Springs! I hope you include Sally a little. (I love Sally)
PROFILEISTERMINATEDDEAD chapter 7 . 6/2/2012
Who? Who!
PROFILEISTERMINATEDDEAD chapter 6 . 6/2/2012
Poor Francesco. Hate hate hate to say this because it sounds mean, and especially because I just started to like Francesco, but I mean ths in all seriousness: Sucks to be him.

Really. It does.
PROFILEISTERMINATEDDEAD chapter 5 . 6/2/2012
Argh! What is going on!
PROFILEISTERMINATEDDEAD chapter 4 . 6/2/2012
I was laughing at that part: "Nowthat I'm done ranting at you, do you feel ok?"

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Sounds like something I might say. *eagerly turns page*
PROFILEISTERMINATEDDEAD chapter 3 . 6/2/2012
Hi! Sorry I haven't reviewed until now. I really am enjoying this story. I want to find out what happens, do I'm going to get back to reading.

Ps- its SERIAL killer, not CEREAL killer. CEREAL killer is someone who accidently steps on cornflakes.

:-)
pancake-ss chapter 11 . 4/8/2012
Sally. Sally. Sally. Sally. Sally. Sally. Haha now I just started laughing, I'm so weird, don't talk to me, I got issues!

Now I don't know if this counts as a review, but I hope it does! Update SOON! ;p Wants Fresco.
pancake-ss chapter 10 . 3/26/2012
All I have to say is, UPDATE SOON! You're KILLING ME here! Yes, I agree, you need about the right time for him to start talking in that dang third person. Ohh, and his date to dinner BETTER NOT BE someone like his mom or dad. -.-