Reviews for Francesco Bernoulli's Early Life
Dreams of Worlds chapter 13 . 5/4/2016
Hi!

I don't really have much practice at doing reviews because I'm usually too shy (it's why I've never posted my fanfics on here!), but I really wanted to say that I've enjoyed reading your fanfiction so far and encourage you to continue. I especially like the switch to humans/people over cars. I feel like I can relate to them more that way and I also care more about what happens to them.
Imagining some things with them being cars was kind of hard for me, like being in beds, or picking things up and interacting with them - how do they do that? With their tyres? Sorry if I'm ignorant here! I haven't actually seen Cars 2 so I had to Google some characters but it's been a good read so far and I'd be glad to see it completed. I can't wait to see how the race turns out between Lightning and the rather cute Francesco. I'm hoping it turns out to have a happy ending.
Alessa-Novero25 chapter 13 . 4/28/2016
Oh my god... It's too late to say that this is awesome? Cause this is really, really awesome

I'm madly in love with this! Lord! My goodness, is too late to ask you for continue it? Girl, this is incredible! This gives me a whole new perspective about 'Cesco (Yeah, I like to call him like that), and is super interesting.

If you ever read this review, girl, I want to say that I would die for you to continue this. I love it so much!

This is a great story, it would be a shame if it gets forgotten and abandoned. I'm so sorry if what I said makes no sense, english is not my first lenguage, but I do my best! 3 An again, this is so lovely, and wonderful! I really would die only to know how would end this, girl. I need to know how this ends!

My best wishes for you 3
Starrynight77 chapter 13 . 8/16/2012
sames happening to me! I lost a 4 thousand word story! I am using my mum's computer right now!
pancake-ss chapter 13 . 8/15/2012
Well that sucks... I have no tips for overheating, maybe you can write on some program that saves your work every few minutes...? But it's okay. :)
PROFILEISTERMINATEDDEAD chapter 13 . 8/14/2012
Aww, that sucks. Well I hope it gets fixed soon and you get back to typing. :-)
As your loyal fans, we'll all be waiting eagerly!
pancake-ss chapter 12 . 6/2/2012
Hey, I use a purple one, so it's inbetween! :D

Wait, so it's humanized? But F said, "Kick his bumper, and eat my exhaust fumes." Whatevs.

Longer chapter shall be next, yes? ;)
PROFILEISTERMINATEDDEAD chapter 12 . 6/2/2012
Oooooh! What happens next? You have grabbed my attention, and I demand another chapter. (please)

I prefer humanized, actually. Kill me if you want.

Blue tooth brushes, huh? Random...

Can't wait for the next chapter!
PROFILEISTERMINATEDDEAD chapter 11 . 6/2/2012
"before you say anything, they offered their services, I did not suggest it" LOL.

I wonder what past circumstances were that caused Lightning to tell her that.

Oh! You should write a Salightning story next!

How many more chapters does this have?
PROFILEISTERMINATEDDEAD chapter 10 . 6/2/2012
Yaaaay! Sally! I love Sally.

Sitting on my sofa, wearing my knee brace, reading this amazing story off my iPod. This is the life...,,

Except the whole knee brace thing.
PROFILEISTERMINATEDDEAD chapter 9 . 6/2/2012
Hehe! The end there was funny.

Radiator Springs! I hope you include Sally a little. (I love Sally)
PROFILEISTERMINATEDDEAD chapter 7 . 6/2/2012
Who? Who!
PROFILEISTERMINATEDDEAD chapter 6 . 6/2/2012
Poor Francesco. Hate hate hate to say this because it sounds mean, and especially because I just started to like Francesco, but I mean ths in all seriousness: Sucks to be him.

Really. It does.
PROFILEISTERMINATEDDEAD chapter 5 . 6/2/2012
Argh! What is going on!
PROFILEISTERMINATEDDEAD chapter 4 . 6/2/2012
I was laughing at that part: "Nowthat I'm done ranting at you, do you feel ok?"

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Sounds like something I might say. *eagerly turns page*
PROFILEISTERMINATEDDEAD chapter 3 . 6/2/2012
Hi! Sorry I haven't reviewed until now. I really am enjoying this story. I want to find out what happens, do I'm going to get back to reading.

Ps- its SERIAL killer, not CEREAL killer. CEREAL killer is someone who accidently steps on cornflakes.

:-)