Reviews for Roads Go Ever On
Antoninsh chapter 12 . 9/25
Really really hope you will continue this story!
Vanya chapter 10 . 6/18
Prepare for criticism ahead! Just for perspective, Glorfindel is thousands and thousands of years old, and is essentially a grown man, whereas Charlie is just a teenager. It would probably be too much work to change her age, (even I wouldn't tbh bc I'm lazy) but I just wanted to put that out there. I found the age gap unsettling, no matter how lovely the writing is (and it is quite lovely, I might add) but something that always gets my goat is when Glorfindel's age isn't taken into account. By all means, don't let this discourage you, as that was not my intention (absolutely not!) but I just wanted to make this known. :)
nopiddynopenope chapter 12 . 5/22/2014
I need another chapter to be written. I mean, I guess its okay if you died or something but seriously! I need more!
Plot Bunny guest chapter 12 . 3/17/2014
Its been more than a year! please This is such a great story! I WOULD LOVE TO READ MORE SO PLEASE GENEROUSLY SUPPLY MORE!
Sunsetcheetah chapter 12 . 10/14/2013
Love this story! It's really cute! I do hope the chapters get longer tho! Keep writing_
Yuki Suou chapter 12 . 4/28/2013
Your writing style is very interesting, you also have a good sense of grammar(which, alas, is lacking in most fic writer). The flow is very nice. But my dear, doesn't Lord Glorfindel seem like a cradle robber? Besides, as romantic as it may sound, have you considered the outcome of a relationship between an elf and a mortal?
Yuki Suou chapter 10 . 4/28/2013
*pouts* too short.
Yuki Suou chapter 9 . 4/28/2013
Ummm you know it is tough to believe that the elves would love her songs. I mean with their ethereal voice and all, they tend to look down on mortals, don't they?
Yuki Suou chapter 8 . 4/28/2013
Not to be rude but I don't think anyone's memory is that bad. Especially in a subject which you were intrigued.
Yuki Suou chapter 7 . 4/28/2013
I don't think Lord Glorfindel would introduce himself like that. Gondolin must be a painful issue for him after her fall.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/17/2013
I really like your story and the development between charlie and glorfindel. I do hope you are going to continue this story, because charlie is really making me happy, she is so open, spontaneous and sympathetic. So please write some new chapters.

kind regards,
tiana price 184 chapter 12 . 1/11/2013
this story is realy interesting i would like to read the rest of it
Lauren Stargazer chapter 12 . 1/8/2013
So I absolutely adore everything about this story so far. EVERYTHING. Keep up the excellent work and please update soon.
Countess Millarca chapter 12 . 12/6/2012
Aw, Finn you charming elven prince! You'd sweep any girl of her feet with that radiant smile of yours...excuse me as I immerse myself in dreamland now lol. Oh, I loved the chapter, silly me...I should have opened with that line. xD