Reviews for Promises of a Wandering Hero
NivMizzet6977 chapter 18 . 2h
Normally I make at least a token effort in my review but I hope you can forgive me if all I have to say is: ITS ALIIIIVE!
AnimeA55Kicker chapter 18 . 8h
I bet he spent the money on jewels for Rin.
Zadred212 chapter 18 . 13h
IT LIVES!
I was fucking ecstatic when I saw it. Always love this fic'.
Looking forward to next chapter!
D72 chapter 10 . 23h
She did throw her honor away though. First, in issuing the challenge she did against someone she knew better than to treat as an amateur. Second with the uneven wager. Next, drawing live steel when it was uncalled for.

I've read fics where keitaro or even shirou kicks Motoko to the curb for far less. The fact that you are working past that point makes your fic superior.
D72 chapter 9 . 23h
Arrogant, trained, amateur.

Vs. Absolute mindflaying hellwar veteran.

Everything that can be taken from Shirou already has been.

Shit, she's not even due some batman gambit improvement plan from shirou. Even if he was just flat out tired of her shit he would be justified. He didn't lay the challenge, he ended it.
D72 chapter 8 . 23h
I do find it a bit weird that Naru gets off so much better than Motoko, but I can see that you are aiming towards something there.
D72 chapter 7 . 6/23
Nothing wrong with building slow, shit, most fanfic jumps off the deep end, jabbing out Naruto's eye for the eventual sharingan, Harry potter getting his damn arm blown off so he can go full emo, or the ever popular scar from eyebrow to chin to show shit got real. And the ever present growth of ponytail and assumption of pretentious name. *cough* fuck hadrian *cough*
D72 chapter 6 . 6/23
I actually like the reverse symmetry. The source material and origin being mystical, but the possible connection being mundane. Also a shame the vamp bit got dropped, a histories professor who can call bullshit based on primary sources would belong at a premier institution, even if that primary source might need to be fudged a bit. Kind of like how banks would either love or loathe highlanders for their longterm investments.
The Rupture chapter 18 . 6/23
Keep it up.
AU naruto is awesome chapter 17 . 6/22
I'm glad you're still writing. Thought you stopped. Looking forward to next chapter.
correnhimself316 chapter 18 . 6/22
Wow the ladies in this fic, except for Motoko are real bitches.
epikphael chapter 18 . 6/22
My faith for the continuation of this story has been restored once more... Thank you!
Fx002 chapter 18 . 6/22
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! It's back! I kinda thought it would be dead apostals rather than a curse, but eh it works. I like how Seta has no idea how many time Shirou probably saved him by removing cursed items.
kenegi chapter 18 . 6/22
Oh~ he used all the money on Illiya
Ray O'Neill chapter 18 . 6/22
By Zelretch Unholy beard!
The story is alive!