Reviews for Promises of a Wandering Hero
1bdjkabwur chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Grrr... Okay fine. Whatever. I'll just review again. America's economy is going to plummet if you keep reuploading my funds away!

Oh wait...

Yeah... anyway, I'll just say I approve of this story and hope things go well. I wish you would get more and more inspiration to keep writing it rather than just a few times you get a new idea pop in. I hope Shirou gets his well-deserved harem.

Just don't make him a punching bag. Kind or not, it isn't justice if he keeps allowing them to hit him for no reason. And his ideal is to be a Hero of Justice.

I hope Kick-Butt EMIYA Shirou appears soon.
Selias chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Definitely going to be enjoying this one.
TenLiveBladeWorks chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Shirou is too awesome to be the Hinata-Sou girls punching bag, so please don't make him one.
DragFire chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Very original idea. i'm looking forward too see how the story develops.
MChief20PL chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Interesting idea. I like your story so far apart from one thing, I think Shiro was knocked out too easly...In his descrbtion you basicly picked up his most badass moments from all routs and than he gets knocked out just like that... Even if you tried to explain it like, becouse he let his guard down, or something like that I still think that it is to unbeliveble.
Zanji of clan okami chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
This is intersting and i'm really looking foward towards the next chapter which i hope you update soon
sh8ad8ow chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Great story idea please continue soon.
Adolthered chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Nice story but I think I don't like Shinobu that much. In this story she's a selfish wimp. She said nothing about the man that save her life and made him look like a bad person from just her desire not want anybody to find out she almost got killed?,her insecurity is not an excuse,that's lame. Your other character is alright though because you made them as same as original Love Hina and it will be good for further development. I will be waiting to see your next chapter before choose between favorite this story or stop reading it all together. Good luck.
InfiniteOOOfanatic333 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
I just want to point this out before Mokoto and Naru attack Shirou; he is a distorted human who fought heroes of legends whose skill and power and fame gave them a spot in the Throne of Heroes. So in comparison nothing Naru and Mokoto due would bother Shirou as he stood against Beserker and a Naru Punch or ki strike would be child's play for him.
Animefan55 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
I'm happy that i can finally read this. From what i see this is a story i can hardly wait to see how it unfolds.
Mecaldar chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
yay been trying to read this story for awhile now and its working !
InfinityAtmo chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
i think it'll stick this time. i had trouble trying to fave this fic all day yesterday. i finally was able to do so just nows, so i think and hope it'll be the last time you have to upload it.

as for the fic, i definitely like it. tsuruko unmarried...woohoo!

already i can't wait for when the nasu-verse gang come to visit shirou XD even if i might be far far away from it XD
Angry Santo chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Well...I liked the story and the premise. The Shirou you described sounded pretty bad ass. would like to see more keep up the good work. Question to ye, did he fall for any of the Fate heroines during the HGW?

I very much hope that this is the last time you need to upload this story. Also keep up the good work.
mbshadow chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
why do you keep uploading this story?
3,779 | « Prev Page 1 .. 242 249 250 251 252