Reviews for From Scanra With Love
shieldmaiden19 chapter 11 . 10/2/2016
This was a wonderfully detailed, well-paced, and excellently written AU. I enjoyed the premise and was swept up by the stakes. And the James Bond nods certainly didn't hurt. ;) Thank you for writing! Best of luck with all your other works!
MuggleCreator chapter 11 . 9/23/2015
Woohoo!
I love this pairing and your AU take on things was BRILLIANT!
CharmedArtist chapter 11 . 7/12/2015
You are such a wonderful author - this was just perfect! It kept so well in line with the original characters, from speech to temperament, and I loved it! The plot was so well done, it was a joy to read, and I'm so glad I found you. Thank you so much for sharing!
Cecelia.Lunette chapter 11 . 1/17/2015
Very sweet, Very wonderful, Very believable.

Good job!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/23/2014
Very well-written - reads like canon!
Montara chapter 11 . 3/17/2014
I don't think Daine's parents will let her be with the other mortals that died after her death, I think she'll be a goddess and Numair will have to go with her as her husband. So, they could have a mortal life together and then be immortals :D Win-win :)

I've read your story in one go without leaving reviews so I had to go back and leave them. Thank you for a wonderful story!
Montara chapter 10 . 3/17/2014
She needs to make her choice now and I bet she'll want to stay for Numair :D
Montara chapter 5 . 3/17/2014
They've finally rescued Thayet! :) But now Inar is after them! Not good :(
Montara chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Daine went through a lot and yet managed to trust Numair.

I like a Weiryn that showed himself to Daine and became a real dad to her :)
anonymous chapter 11 . 8/30/2013
great story!
L.A.H.H chapter 11 . 5/9/2013
Great story. Thanks for writing
Lollypops101 chapter 11 . 4/5/2013
I loved this story! i never stopped to think of what might have happened if daine's mom had not been killed by the bandits.
GypsyWitchBaby chapter 11 . 3/3/2013
beautiful story, thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/17/2013
Like this story, but what brought on the Bond titles!? they are neatly done, though :
Guest chapter 11 . 2/17/2013