Reviews for From Scanra With Love
Cecelia.Lunette chapter 11 . 1/17
Very sweet, Very wonderful, Very believable.

Good job!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/23/2014
Very well-written - reads like canon!
Montara chapter 11 . 3/17/2014
I don't think Daine's parents will let her be with the other mortals that died after her death, I think she'll be a goddess and Numair will have to go with her as her husband. So, they could have a mortal life together and then be immortals :D Win-win :)

I've read your story in one go without leaving reviews so I had to go back and leave them. Thank you for a wonderful story!
Montara chapter 10 . 3/17/2014
She needs to make her choice now and I bet she'll want to stay for Numair :D
Montara chapter 5 . 3/17/2014
They've finally rescued Thayet! :) But now Inar is after them! Not good :(
Montara chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Daine went through a lot and yet managed to trust Numair.

I like a Weiryn that showed himself to Daine and became a real dad to her :)
anonymous chapter 11 . 8/30/2013
great story!
L.A.H.H chapter 11 . 5/9/2013
Great story. Thanks for writing
Lollypops101 chapter 11 . 4/5/2013
I loved this story! i never stopped to think of what might have happened if daine's mom had not been killed by the bandits.
GypsyWitchBaby chapter 11 . 3/3/2013
beautiful story, thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/17/2013
Like this story, but what brought on the Bond titles!? they are neatly done, though :
Guest chapter 11 . 2/17/2013
liked this one :
Petrus Franciscus chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
Beautiful story 3

I started reading it ages ago, then I left FanFic for a while. I'm glad I came back, this story was utterly worth the effort of me trying to remember my password XD

The View From Up Here chapter 11 . 8/1/2012
Yay! A place to belong is always a good thing to find, especially when it is accompanied by a happy future!
Echoing Dreams chapter 11 . 7/29/2012
This was the most beautiful fic I've ever read. Never in a million years have I been able to find a decent Numair and Daine fic of any length, and you wrote and incredible one. This was incredible and you should be extremely proud because you are an amazing author. Thank you for writing this.