Reviews for Six Feet Underground
Booksandfood26 chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Its a really good story! Good job! :)
Chasing Uncertainties chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
[She understands why her Uncle Albie died and she understands enough to cry with her Uncle James when he cries.]
-Made me cry. A lot. Like omfg gahhhhhhhh but yeah this story is basically perfect since it's historical fiction AND Scorrose, and it just makes me feel so warm and happy and sad and 'awwwwww' at the same time. Really.
I don't think I can think of any constructive criticism but uhhhh errrr
yeah i don't have anything.
It was amazing'! omfg omfg dying on the inside i've got to get over myself, really.

I found your profile through My Immortal: The Most GOffik Story Ever Written, and let me say that this was much nicer to read. Alhtough your commentary made My Immortal much more bearable (just curious: what did the title My Immortal have to do with the actual plot, anyways? I mean, if there was a plot.)

Anyways, this was lovely! Thanks for the read!
-Audrey
exogenesissymph chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Sad and sweet :) I cried.
I can see the remains of war through the flying smoke swirling around the rubble left in peoples' heart when death comes.
Amelia is a perfect name, and this child is more real than any other description I've seen of Rose and Scorpius's children
Wonderful job!
Ellinell chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
This made me cry... I loved it! Thanks for writing :)
Fervour chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I cried. Oh God I cried. It was so touching, and it felt like i was in rose's place, even though i've had nothing in my life comparable to this. it's just - a work of art. that's what it is. it's beautiful and dramatic and sad and happy and i can't take my eyes off it. bravo, friend.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
...
That literally made me cry. (I think my parents think I'm crazy...but...) God, I love Rose and Scorpius...and I love Amelia...
And Scorp leaving, and Al dying, and- and- and-
I swear I'm not usually this incoherent.
liltinglullaby chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
This was one of the first AU War stories I read on a long time ago. Recently I've been fascinated with war stories and so I went looking for this piece.

It's beautiful and so incredibly sad, and I love it. I think you really hit all the emotions right on the spot and my heart kind of just went ouch.
Well done.
Michaela chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Wonderful story! By far the best AU I've ever read. You did honest justice to the historical setting and the portrayals of the characters and their emotions were raw and brilliant.
MyosotisAngel chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
well, i liked it and it was nothing short of amazing. :)
i like WWII stories. They're always sad, but it was one of the few parts of history that I find interesting (and i get freaking obsessed with it when I research it, especially the Holocaust).
But anyway.
I liked it a lot.
So much that I favorited it.
helotastic chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I'm crying right now, no joke.

WHY IS IT SO SAD AND BEAUTIFUL?

More crying.

This was just such an amazing story. Loved it from beginning to end.
misguidedadventures chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
This was just fabulous, you did an extremely great job on this. I loved it.
emzie1326 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
i really loved this story, it was just amazing. i don't read many AU stories, but i loved how you fit the Harry Potter characters into this situation. I also absolutely LOVED your Rose and Scorpius. Thanks for writing!
honne chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
uhm. wow. that was so brilliant. I just learned about WWII in history too, so this is like skjahsdf. It was so sad at some parts and oh god when Albus died. D: Rose and Scorpius were so perfect here and I loved your Lily and Amelia is precious.
iwantyourovaries chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Absolutely amazing story. You pulled off the AU brilliantly, I loved it!
ILoveHarryPotterForever chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
This is absolutely amazing. Really superb work!