Reviews for Changes
csp4 chapter 22 . 9/25/2013
[...the first time you attempted asking me out, you ended up calling me hot, and saying 'I'd tap that.'] lol lol 'I'd tap that' sounds a whole lot Emmett::))
csp4 chapter 17 . 9/25/2013
"Bella, in the nicest way possible, why are you…umm…large, for a vampire?" lol lol I can't believe she asked that::))
csp4 chapter 15 . 9/25/2013
Well, this will be fun:) I was going to accept whatever happened but it's still nice the babies will survive!
csp4 chapter 14 . 9/24/2013
Even tho I'm always for Bella becoming a vampire, the thought of this happening with the triplet stuck inside her for eternity makes me feel cold. I sure hope everyone survives or at least exists!
csp4 chapter 13 . 9/24/2013
"Twins…maybe I could deal with, but triplets? That's three babies. Three flipping babies!" lol lol lol
"And two; all that stuff isn't helping, what with you talking about my stomach stretching." Yeah, he really didn't need to make the stomach stretching comment::))
She's 18, pregnant with triplets & she's happy? lol lol
"I…I'm pregnant." "WHAT? How the hell did that happen?" Why do people always ask that question? lol lol
Hmm, did Angela & Ben really die?
csp4 chapter 10 . 9/24/2013
"I still had most of the girls calling me sluts throughout the day..." There's something to be said about being home schooled::))
"Oh my god! We should totally double date some time!" right, I'm completely sure that would be right up there at the top of Edward's list of things he'd love to do! lol lol
csp4 chapter 5 . 9/23/2013
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" lol lol Bella on rollerskates::))
csp4 chapter 3 . 9/23/2013
"I told her if they kicked her out she could always stay with me..." lol Is Bella freakin' crazy? I know my mother would say that's the nice/civilized thing to do but I can just see it now. Jessica laying on the couch watching cartoons & burping with junk food wrappers surrounding her & Bella making midnight runs because Jessica keeps on having cravings. Bella ending up supporting her. I cringe at the thought::))
csp4 chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
"This session will go well. Him asking me questions, and me drooling in response" lol lol lol

It's hysterical that every adult she talks to tells her to get therapy::)) They've probably been waiting years for a reason to tell her! Having both your parents killed when you're 18 is a definitely a good reason:(
BELAVERA chapter 5 . 9/8/2013
After they started sleeping in each other's apartments, and before they "died," did they plan on moving in together into one apartment?
BELAVERA chapter 28 . 9/8/2013
I think a sequel would be great! When you get a set of characters set up with their personalities, there is no reason to abandon them after one story. Make a series of stories about them! It is exciting to think of the situations that can happen to include them! It might even be easier to write about a person that you know as well as you know your family.
Also, instead of biting to change someone, I liked it when they injected venom straight into the heart. It is so much neater, and in the long run-less painful.
BELAVERA chapter 27 . 9/8/2013
I think you have done a lovely job of keeping all these characters straight. Considering that her mom and dad are gone, I think that Bella showed good judgment in picking a mate. She and Edward were sleeping together too soon, but I understand that she was lonely.
Do they teach you in English schools to say "me and so-so" instead of "so-so and I?" I have noticed that so many authors from England write like that.
BridieM chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Good opening. I'm looking forward to enjoying the rest of your story. :)
reobessed chapter 28 . 2/4/2013