Reviews for So Hot
you-can-call-me-OVIRI chapter 1 . 2/9
whoa, whoa, whoa...!
this was reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy nice ;)
I liked how you described the way zoro tried to keep his pokerface and the way robin-chan saw right through it this was short, but really enjoyable:)
(I would say, that zoro played a sweeter part than usual and robin was -how is that even possible..?!- ...even sassier ;))))))
keep up the good work Miqila!
Xale Crest chapter 1 . 11/10/2016
blame t he heat wahahahah. poor zoro )
QueenHancock chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
'Blame the heat' didn't expect that. Hahahhaha. XDD
xPandaSenpai chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
HAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAUAUAHAYAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAYAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAYAHAHAHAYAHAYAHAHAHQHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH
Cheesecake911 chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
LOL ! Zoro you pervert!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
make more
omagerdnerdynord chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
hahahaha :)
i was totally imagining something of this sort when i was reading that chapter, i'm glad to know i'm not the only one!
thanks for writing this, i appreciate it, it as very fun to read!
Ano Crazy Adventurer chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
xD! I can't stop.. Puahhahahahahahahah! Laughing! I love it! ;D! See ya around!
girl-hatake95 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
So fun, Zoro was so pervert, but blame the heat hehe.

Thanks for the fic.
Trishia chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Hahaha funny Zoro!
toddi chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Oh man, Robin plays dirty (like always)

Poor Zoro, well extremely funny story awesome work
Mr Khan chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Oda's definitely sliding into fan-service mode with this Punk Hazard thing. Not only has Nami not changed out of her Reunion/Fishman Island outfit, now we have Robin skimping down, along with shirtless Zoro...
DJ chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
That was so funny! hahah Poor Zoro ;D. Great job!
Vaynard chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Veeeery nice! I was always hoping for fics that take place in the newest story arcs, sudh as yours. Now if someone want to do a ZoxRo fic on Fishman Island arc... (when Zoro saved Robin from Hyouzou if you remember)...
Le.Jester.Vixen chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Ha ha ha. I love it. You know, after reading this I'm gonna reread Punk Hazard just to picture where this scene would fit perfectly. .

I do blame the heat. Heat makes a person's thought process change, isn't that right Zoro? I just love how you tease him. .

Until next time, I hope you take care.

~Le. Jester. Vixen