Reviews for The War Is Over Alternate POVs and Outtakes
DawnLeon chapter 6 . 2/20
God I'm just...Wow. Beautiful, bittersweet! No matter what he did nobody deserves that ending
jk chapter 6 . 1/8
so Edward went to bellas school EVERY weekend for a year and slept in a tent...then for the other 3 years we did the same but less frequently...and hes suddenly in love with kate whore denali? LOL what a fucking joke
Xoxo chapter 6 . 11/13/2016
Wow. You have me in tears. Xoxo.
team rob chapter 2 . 9/11/2016
:):)
Denny52 chapter 6 . 9/9/2016
Beautiful.
Denny52 chapter 2 . 9/9/2016
Heartbreaking. She was so strong.
amberkey chapter 6 . 1/2/2016
Ughhh tears
Deleted Accounted chapter 6 . 10/2/2015
Wow. Well that just made me sob like a baby!
Paolina Beke H chapter 6 . 7/28/2015
More tears
I've forgiven Edward too
Bria T chapter 6 . 7/8/2015
Ugh God, I feel emotions and tears and coming too fast for me to wipe them away. You are a terrific writer, my goodnes.
msmargo chapter 6 . 5/26/2014
Oh my god. Fics NEVER make me cry.
twihardtwins chapter 5 . 5/1/2014
This chapter completely brought us to tears. No words can describe the emotions words can have over people. Thank you for opening our hearts to something this profound.

-Twihardtwins
pauleen chapter 6 . 6/1/2013
This whole Story had me on a roller-coaster ride. Fron angry frustrated heartbreaks to sad sadness. Thank you for writing such a emotional Story. I enjoyed every 237 chapter plus outtakes.
GeekChic12 chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
I should NOT have read this at 9 months pregnant, but it really was a well-told, realistic story. It's odd to say I enjoyed it, but it definitely sucked me in. I know I'm reviewing on one of the outtakes, but this is where I finished up. I still have tears rolling down my face, but this particular outtake was as beautiful as it was heart wrenching. 3
Edwards Paradox chapter 6 . 10/28/2012
I sobbed my heart out when reading this. It finishes of the story well. I didn't think I would like a story about Edward cheating on Bella, and I didn't like it, but I enjoyed reading it, does that make sense? It was well written and extremely emotional. I look forward to reading more of your stories. Lanie xx