Reviews for The War Is Over Alternate POVs and Outtakes
AliC.London.UK chapter 6 . 10/2
Wow. Well that just made me sob like a baby!
Paolina Beke H chapter 6 . 7/28
More tears
I've forgiven Edward too
Bria T chapter 6 . 7/8
Ugh God, I feel emotions and tears and coming too fast for me to wipe them away. You are a terrific writer, my goodnes.
msmargo chapter 6 . 5/26/2014
Oh my god. Fics NEVER make me cry.
twihardtwins chapter 5 . 5/1/2014
This chapter completely brought us to tears. No words can describe the emotions words can have over people. Thank you for opening our hearts to something this profound.

pauleen chapter 6 . 6/1/2013
This whole Story had me on a roller-coaster ride. Fron angry frustrated heartbreaks to sad sadness. Thank you for writing such a emotional Story. I enjoyed every 237 chapter plus outtakes.
GeekChic12 chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
I should NOT have read this at 9 months pregnant, but it really was a well-told, realistic story. It's odd to say I enjoyed it, but it definitely sucked me in. I know I'm reviewing on one of the outtakes, but this is where I finished up. I still have tears rolling down my face, but this particular outtake was as beautiful as it was heart wrenching. 3
Edwards Paradox chapter 6 . 10/28/2012
I sobbed my heart out when reading this. It finishes of the story well. I didn't think I would like a story about Edward cheating on Bella, and I didn't like it, but I enjoyed reading it, does that make sense? It was well written and extremely emotional. I look forward to reading more of your stories. Lanie xx
ZuliaGirl chapter 6 . 10/24/2012
This last chapter made me cry so much. The emotion in it is just so overwhelming. It was also really sweet. Anybody and everybody who ever lost someone can relate to this. You wrote it beautifully. I even started crying in the middle of Starbucks. _,,,,

CullenMama2319 chapter 6 . 8/17/2012
Holy crap. You keep me in tears woman :P I loved this story and the outtakes. You are an amazing writer :)
hedixo01 chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
Ahhh! Why did I read this at work?! I'm literally a sobbing mess, sitting in the middle of a busy ER. That was wonderful. I'm so glad you wrote it. Thank you.
hedixo01 chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
I finally worked up the courage to read this chapter; I'm sorry it took me so long. That was beautifully written. I really liked seeing how much Edward had grown. It breaks my heart to think of how much more living he still had to do, and how much more he could've contributed to the world still.
A is for Angel chapter 6 . 8/2/2012
your the amazing one
thank you for updating and sharing the outtakes
blueeyedcherry chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
The very end of this kills me every time I read it. When Edward describes what he's taking with him ... *sniffles*

I'm a sobbing mess here, but through the tears I have to tell you that this was, simply put, perfection. I can't think of a better way to have written this than how you did. You captured EVERYTHING with this - the fear, the physical pain, the heartbreak of knowing it's the end, the hopes and regrets that he felt. All of it is here and the words are so powerful.

I felt like I was watching a movie when I read this. I could see everything play out in front of my eyes. That to me is the mark of a truly incredible writer.

Thank you once again for sharing this incredible story with us.

prettykittyartist chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
This outtake completely choked me up. I think this is my favorite chapter in the whole story. Seeing Edward this way-selfless and afraid, well, it just killed me. It really showed that he was just a kid that made a mistake. They happen.
I think that you really did all the characters justice here. They all grew, they all realized their parts in what happened, and they all got over it and moved on.