Reviews for She Will Not Sit Upon His Throne
I love your take on the Reveal. Merlin is not pleading for understanding, or begging for forgiveness. He is harshly honest when he tells Arthur what he has done for him. That's not something I've seen before in a Reveal fic and it worked beautifully for this plot.
greenwings33 chapter 1 . 4/10
It's not nice to make me cry...
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 2/21
Someone always has to die for there to be peace. Whoever says otherwise is a fool.
christinemarie13 chapter 1 . 1/12
Not Gwaine! :'(
Aurora02 chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
I'm sad after reading this... OMG Gwaine dont die!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
"That wasn't what he had meant to say. He'd opened his mouth and Uther had spilled out."

I loved this! It properly made me laugh for some reason haha. I had a mental image of Arthur opening his mouth and a small Uther sliding down his tongue like it is a slide and out into the world XD haha

Rereading that paragraph and realising how insane my "normal" thoughts are at this point in time has led me to believe I should quite possibly sleep now. I think that's enough of the Internet today. I do not wish to become more mental.

Liked the story by the way! Can't believe you killed Gwaine
sansadarling chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
You made me weep. Are you happy? Also, this was great.
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
I love my angst so palpable that I can feel it burning on my face when I'm trying not to cry. Merlin, you were the big ole star in this and rightfully so because he was so well-characterized. I loved it.
A Little Lost 1 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Great and sad.
JustYourAverageWhovian chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Beersmoo chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
This was really good! Could you maybe write it from Merlins POV? That would be really cool!

Yuki082 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012

good otherwise though.

CynicAlb chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
This was good, sad. Poor Gwaine.
feathersofgold chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
I really enjoyed your take on the reveal... I'm really hoping for something like this from the show. You've packed a lot of emotion into a fairly short one-shot, and it was a great read.
rameau chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Morgana and Gwaine, together in death. Aww.

Merthur was pretty good too, so very close to canon that it could almost be head canon. You know, had not the show writers wrecked that option already.