Reviews for Overlooking Perspective
killer4853 chapter 4 . 5/14/2013
love the story
no-name-stranger chapter 10 . 7/26/2012
i love the plot, it's very interesting :D
it's a shame that i just found this fanfic now...
LordByakuran36 chapter 10 . 5/30/2012
Wow. Great story I think it has great potential to be really unique not to mention you have creating an original zanpakuto that doesn't blow... Keep up the good work
T00STr00nG chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
why don't they just erase shika's memory...rukia did it all the time when ever humans got involved..problem solved.
T00STr00nG chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
very interesting chapter.
kyuubi27 chapter 10 . 5/20/2012
this is fantasic well done and keep it up.
AL chapter 10 . 4/22/2012
I really like the idea and the story but I do have a couple of points I would like to make:

- your text keeps jumping between present and past tense, I'd recommend sticking to past as it makes the story in my opinion flow better.

- 20 feet in 5 seconds is slow, especially if were talking about supernatural speed moves. In short bursts Usain Bolt could run at about 34 feet per second apparently. Whilst an average persons sprinting speed would be lower I would imagine it would be greater than 4 feet per second when really trying.

Either way can't wait for the next chapter, keep up the good work.

AL
Grey Muji chapter 10 . 4/18/2012
Interesting changes, I can't wait to see how he finally gains Zangetsu!
Malix2 chapter 10 . 4/18/2012
Great new chapter, keep up the great work. It seems naruto is a bit of a better teacher than rukia. I wonder who this shinigami who's attacking them is. Also it was interesting to glimpse back to konoha, it seems like they might have a hollow problem. I'll be looking forward to the next chapter. :)
me chapter 9 . 4/15/2012
Great job! Keep up the good work, please! :D
Junky chapter 9 . 4/8/2012
Hmm... Naruto seems like an OC about now. You could have practically done this with anyone in the Naruto univese if the Kyūbi was not a factor at all.
hydrianway1013 chapter 9 . 4/7/2012
Defintely intriguing.

Novel take on the crossover building too!
noshadowone chapter 7 . 4/6/2012
well that sucked you just turned naruto into rukia you might as well kept her in and left naruto nowhere since you didnt change the story. that is not the way to make imaginative story.
Grey Muji chapter 9 . 4/6/2012
Snicker Rukia punching Naruto...Hilarity!
Malix2 chapter 9 . 4/6/2012
Awesome new chapter. It's kind of interesting to see naruto take rukia's place, I don't think I've seen that done before. I also wonder if we'll eventually see or hear about what happens back in konoha. I'm thinking if we do it'll probably be in a later arc or something.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »