Reviews for The Wrong Victim
January chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
;)THANKS FOR POSTING;)
Barbayat chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
First of, what immediately made me enjoy the story was the picturesque way you describe everything. Not too much detail just enough for me to have a very clear idea of what is going on. While admittingly the whole association by name with the canons confused me a bit, I quickly stopped caring and enjoyed it as it is.
I love it how the story starts out almost innocent (almost because obviously the narrotor is everything but) and then things go down hill quickly. It amused me that throughout the narration he mentioned several times that he is soo good and yet, he describes several instances of him being sloppy or careless. Makes the character come across "real".
It was great how he anaylised the situation and how he underestimated "her". And that twist at the end. So awesome with that image of her driving away on his machine.
mynxi chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
That was totally fucking awesome! It was sooo long but sooo good!

I just never expected the ending and I don't usually do AH stories but for some reason this one called to me and well here we are. I LOVED IT!

Great job!

xoxoxooxooxox

M
Twisted-Twilighter chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Wow!
AnnaLund chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
here I am! wow! I have read this twice, I am sure I've read it before! was it down and then up again? or perhaps somewhere else?

It is great! terribly scary, and I struggled in the middle. But I made it, and I love love LOVE the image I have of Bella riding away on his bike. Brilliant.

AND I am proud of myself for reading it. :-)

well done, bb!

anna
smelsies chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Wow that was pretty fucked up. It was like a double cross and revenge all rolled into one.
SapphireSecrets chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Whoa. Totally did not see that coming. This was a great story. It was very dark and well written and I absolutely loved it.
brooklynsam3 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I loved the story. Although I hate that Jasper had to die. *pouts* Im consoling myself with the thought that he's haunting bellas ass. ;)
PlayfulBell chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Oh my fucking God!

Exquisite ...nuff said
deerslayer1100 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Totally bizarre awesome story! Great job.
TheLadyKT chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Holy Crap... Was SOOOOOO not expecting that. Wonder if she'll go after Carlisle next?
Klafol5089 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Wow this story was amazing! Very dark and extremely twisted and I loved every second of it! I so did not see that ending coming. Fantastic jobs dears!
IheartJW chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Woooh crazy Bella loved it :) guess Jas did underestimated her lol.. Bella is great killer esp when it involved Alice her sister? Hehe another great O/S!
AngelicDevil127 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Oh damn. Poor jasper... But never come between sisters... Bella proved that. Good story :)
SavageGraceX chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Would be awesome if he did haunt her... and she actually feels guilt over it... develops feelings for him and she kills herself because she knows he'll never forgive her.

Hell, would be even more of a dose of karma if this encounter resulted in a pregnancy... BAZINGA! P