Reviews for An End to Innocence a Harry Potter story
Nifty Niffler chapter 15 . 4/8
I have to disagree with you on one point. I really do not believe Snape begged Dumbledore to protect Harry. He hated Harry and really didn't care if Harry and James died, as long as Lily lived. Dumbledore had to beg Snape to protect Harry. Even when Dumbledore asked Snape in HBP if Snape had begun to like Harry, Snape demonstrates with his doe patronus that he did everything for Lily.
I just wanted to say that you are a very talented writer - this is the only good harry potter story
Guest chapter 20 . 12/27/2015
I really like your attitude, u let people write bad things and good things. I love this chapter so much. JUST SO MUCH DRAMA!
TommyandKimberlyOliverFan4Ever chapter 59 . 10/29/2015
You should do a sequel to this story.
Carly chapter 55 . 10/11/2015
This is really good and its almost like JKR wrote it
Lilli chapter 24 . 10/4/2015
OMG OMG OMG OMG so happy about the portraits! I've longed to have this in a fic, but haven't, and it's a major headcanon of mine that Harry had portraits of these people! Also, great characters, each one is so good. Ginny is bold but not obnoxious, Harry is kind and sweet, but not a doormat, brothers are protective but not hateful, and the list goes on. The only problem: minor grammar issues. Other than that, excellent fanfic!
ilovehinny chapter 59 . 3/19/2015
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
daffodil14 chapter 59 . 2/10/2015
Well, I read all the way to the end... you build up the story well plenty of short bursts of suspense, which kept me hooked. A few minor niggles at the start of the story. I think McGonnegal was always addressed as professor, never as Mrs. Luckily you rectified that in later chapters. It's Charlie, not Charley, which you corrected a few times. I don't think it was necessary for Harry and Ron to propose to their respective girlfriends. It was too much, too soon I felt and did not contribute to story or character development. Huge credit to you for completing such a long story in only a few months. You must have made a lot of followers very happy with frequent updates. Thanks for writing it.
Anonymous chapter 59 . 9/29/2014
Thank you for writing and finishing this story. It is different from all of the other fanfics I have read since Harry is not safe from Death Eaters. This Is interesting and unique. You had me on the edge of my seat the whole story. Some facts were bent from what JK said, but this is your story, not hers. Thanks for writing this!
NinjaKittehz chapter 13 . 9/2/2014
Angelina went to the Yule Ball with FRED, not George.
FriendofMolly chapter 59 . 8/24/2014
gotimtim,
That was lovely. Of course you had to leave at least two DE's alive. Life would be boring if they were all gone. I know there will be trials to come, but compared to their last visit to the Chamber, they'll be easily born.
FriendofMolly chapter 58 . 8/24/2014
gotimtim,
Well that was gruesome. Just like Riddle, Lestrange made a fatal mistake. Thank you so very much. Though I would have preferred a more painful end for him. I guess that will come when he meets the Devil. I do have to admire the magic you created. It truly was extraordinary! You have a talent that would fill several fan fictions.
FriendofMolly chapter 57 . 8/23/2014
What the hell is that?
FriendofMolly chapter 56 . 8/23/2014
gotimtim,
However did the DE's control the Minotaur? I can't wait to see what happens next.
FriendofMolly chapter 55 . 8/23/2014
gotimtim,
Here we go. I have always thought there was another way into the Chamber.