Reviews for Peacock
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 2/1
That is more mentally scarring than a boatload of enthusiastic Mycroft/Anderson (not that I've found any yet - nor that I want to ever)... wow, poor Lestrade...
Mangal2012 chapter 1 . 1/16
Oh my GOD...I am hilariously /traumatized/! ! ! I had to read it twice to understand that I DID read what I had just read! Absolutely worth reading this in public and making what I am sure were funny laughing faces...

Maybe you should write a bunch of other fics like this one (after this chapter, you know, like just add a new one on?) with Sherlock trying to woo John with increasingly strange animal mating habits? ? ? I promise to squee every time you add a new chap! ! ! ! Pleeeeaase? ? ? ? ? ? With some smut and Johnlock on top? ? ? Unless you don't like smut...some fluff instead? ?

Please make more! ! Thank you sooo much for making this fic! ! !
Mimi the Brave chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Mummy will be pleased? Haha :D This was crack of the finest quality, my dear!
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
f****** awesome!
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
so funny!
x.Mayhem.x chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Well, I've got tears in my eyes and trying to hold back my giggles. Oh, the poor DI.
CleverlilGingerBatch chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Oh god! my sides hurt!
Jeanne is here chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
At first I was like: What?
But then I was like: Aww!
And finally I was like: LOL
Asymmetrical Freak chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
This is my absolute favourite story ever. (and yes, i have read a lot of stories.) I keep reading and re-reading it and it never fails to cheer me up.
XandyNZ chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Lestrade is hilarious, and I love how he's trying to Keep Calm and Carry On. Donovan and Anderson's reactions were especially funny.
starrysummernights chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
I'm not sure why...but this was hilarious. Just...the visuals, I think. *shakes head* Loved it. LOL
Terahlyanwe chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
what. I don't even..but if anyone would, Sherlock would! hahha
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Jesus H Christ, I almost lost my flippin' mouthful of tea when I first read the strutting part. And the rest... oh my sweet baby llamas, this is amazing.
daily-chan chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Oh how I wish to see this beyond my mental eye...and to know what on earth posessed sherlock to do something like that...hillarious :)
StephG chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Ridiculous and bizarrely amusing.