Reviews for Peacock
Beatlemaniac45 chapter 1 . 4/2
LOL
ImpudentGuttersnipe chapter 1 . 3/31
What the ever loving mother of fuck did I just read here?
For the record, I'm with Lestrade. I want to know what Sherlock's been smoking, and where I can get some. I'm also somewhat disturbed by both Mycroft and John's lack of reaction. Have they been smoking whatever it is too? If so, I still want it.
The Sloth Alchemist chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
What...the FUCK...was THAT?! OMG, the vicarious embarrassment almost killed me. I literally almost couldn't read it, but I'm so glad I did! I'm a terrible person and I almost never review, but I couldn't resist after that glorious crack. I also want to say, since I'm writing this anyways, that I've quite enjoyed your other other Sherlock stories; especially the Morpheus ones.
EvilDime chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Fun! XD
- Dime
Wing of Darkness chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Ohhhh this is just sweet! Haha like a bird [what kind of bird was that?] that does that 'wooing technique' on their females. Soo funny. .
JigglyJelloWithCoconut chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Oh my gosh, now I can see John singing Peacock by Katy Perry... I don't know whether to laugh or be traumatized lol XD
AuroraBlix chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
... I could see this happening. Maybe in a deleted scene...?

: )
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
That is more mentally scarring than a boatload of enthusiastic Mycroft/Anderson (not that I've found any yet - nor that I want to ever)... wow, poor Lestrade...
Mangal2012 chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Oh my GOD...I am hilariously /traumatized/! ! ! I had to read it twice to understand that I DID read what I had just read! Absolutely worth reading this in public and making what I am sure were funny laughing faces...

Maybe you should write a bunch of other fics like this one (after this chapter, you know, like just add a new one on?) with Sherlock trying to woo John with increasingly strange animal mating habits? ? ? I promise to squee every time you add a new chap! ! ! ! Pleeeeaase? ? ? ? ? ? With some smut and Johnlock on top? ? ? Unless you don't like smut...some fluff instead? ?

Please make more! ! Thank you sooo much for making this fic! ! !
Mimi the Brave chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Mummy will be pleased? Haha :D This was crack of the finest quality, my dear!
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
f****** awesome!
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
so funny!
x.Mayhem.x chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Well, I've got tears in my eyes and trying to hold back my giggles. Oh, the poor DI.
CleverlilGingerBatch chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Oh god! my sides hurt!
Jeanne is here chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
At first I was like: What?
But then I was like: Aww!
And finally I was like: LOL