Reviews for Differences
Aeon1622 chapter 3 . 5/7/2013
I'm already in love with this! I cant wait to see what happens next!
Reader chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
Loved the Lightning x Hope interaction. Ugh, Alyssa would be in the picture; I look forward to seeing how this is resolved. Thank you once more for posting and I'm patiently waiting for the next chapter, I hope you're able to write and post it soon. :)
Reader chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
Fantastic flashback, the foreshadowing just makes the story even better. I can't quite tell where you're headed with this story but I bet it would be awesome.
Reader chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Ooh, great first chapter! I love the fact you had it that Hope can use magic; I believe he has the ability too. The next game just never game him a chance to prove it. Though, from the hints we've seen of his fighting style; he still has it. I believe he managed to cast Enthunder on his weapon in one of the cutscenes. Thanks for posting, I'm off to read the next chapter.
Davewik chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Interesting, I'll keep an eye on this story. I liked the fluidity of the action description, and I'm a sucker for magic :) please update.
aldo chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
great forward/Interested to see how you are going to implement your current plot for future chapters with light/hope involved.

Keep updating! Hope you will continue to write more chapters for this story.
Reader chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Nice story, I look forward to more of it! Please, keep writing! D
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
lol lighning's poison cooking lol turns normal food into poison food and poisonous food into normal food lol hury update! behemoth steaks tonight!
FunBlocker62 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
I like the AU. But is Noel, Caius, and other XIII-2 characters going to appear in it?