Reviews for The Edge of Glory
ProfessorElk chapter 10 . 10/10/2013
Nicely done!
Doni chapter 10 . 7/31/2013
Bittersweet. He's been left behind, but at least he knows why and that Sherlock will do anything in his power to return. Well done!
Rhyolight04 chapter 10 . 6/4/2012
More would be very good. I like the way you write them; I can hear the voices.
natsukoh chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Absolutely love this story and other Sherlock stories of yours! They always get better when they get to the end. Your calm and collective style and your ways of penetrating the intensity of their friendship and exploring the sight distance between them at the same time, they are wonderful. Your stories have depth, that's for sure. Thank you for such a lovely read!
Olivia Solar chapter 10 . 3/7/2012
Wow, just wow. It is really like you read my mind and wrote exactly what I want. I've been searching for a fic like this for ages and its here, perfectly written with the characters exactly as they're supposed to be. Oh its just so perfect! I thought of going to bed an hour ago, then I started reading this and couldn't stop. Please please please do continue it, or write a sequel.
elfmaiden4legs chapter 10 . 2/13/2012
I've just caught up with this story and it's simply AMAZING! That's all I can say, proably the best 'Sherlock Returns' fic I have seen from anybody so far! Simply a brilliant, well constructed piece of work! All the characters are IN character, the plot is original, well thought out, and to top it all off this is a believable story, and could quite easily happen in the Sherlock universe! I can't praise you enough! Now I just can't wait for that epilogue!
izzabella11 chapter 10 . 2/9/2012
wonderful chapter, I love the affection between the 2 men and can't wait for the epilogue. In the meantime I'll go read the fics referenced at the end :)
danang1970 chapter 10 . 2/9/2012
So perfect. Thank you for putting Lestrade in it, and for making him care. Thanks for writing them hugging, rather than John being furious. Loved the scene with the audio, where they learned it was really him. Fantastic fic. :)
pearls1990 chapter 10 . 2/9/2012
This is brilliant! I love the fact that you almost made me cry again! I can't wait for your epilogue!
PurplePurplePurple chapter 10 . 2/8/2012
sorry i found this so late. i look forward to the epilouge tho!
saniday chapter 10 . 2/8/2012
Thank you so much for writing this. This is the best post-Reichenbach fic I've read. Not too emotional, characters act as themselves, and most importantly story goes how I imagined it would. (doesn't mean I didn't sob, tho)

Great job and looking forward to the epilogue, meanwhile I'll read your other stories :]
EnsignAbby chapter 10 . 2/8/2012
Brilliant. Looking forward to the next chapter. :)
Silentshadow2828 chapter 10 . 2/8/2012
Oh. My. God. So many feels. This is so fantastic I can't even xosbdjlsnsdns I'm excited for the epilogue though c:
HOS70 chapter 10 . 2/8/2012
Aaaaargh, you were going to leave it at that? Are you going to bring Sherlock back to John for good in your Epilogue? [bites her nails]

I thought you handled the lads' temporary reunion with elegant, yet heart-warming understatement. I liked how John didn't care about the hows and whys, and was just happy that Sherlock's alive. I'd just wish they'd be back together soon...
Jane Mays chapter 10 . 2/8/2012
Hmm, to be honest, I'm a little disappointed with this chapter. John was such a mess and so clingy etc; I would expect him to be a bit emotional but this was a bit too much touchy-feely for them.