Reviews for In His Masquerade
thegoodgirldoll chapter 26 . 6/14/2014
I have been waiting for an update for so long and even though this end was short, I loved it! I want them married! :''( So precious!
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 25 . 8/6/2013
This story is beautiful! Update soon!

-Lynn
alyaJackson chapter 25 . 5/27/2013
the story is complete?! if not please update soon!
Natalie Anderson chapter 10 . 3/16/2013
Overall the story was ok. I feel that the passion Keith and I had wasn't there and more fake perfection then anything. I also think that you made me and Keith more dramatic then we actually were. Another critic is that I promised to be there for him no matter what , but in this story I have conditions and conversations I need to have before I do. I stayed with him until the day he died no matter what. Plus though Keith did call me partner often he didn't do it every other sentence . Another problem i had with this story is how week you made me in the suicide scene. I always would fight to be with him , but that is just a step further. Keith helped me appreciate life more and embrace oppurtunities not take it for granted . I definitely do not appreciate how you made me regret meeting Keith at all. The only thing he did was open my eyes and heart . He showed me how learning shouldn't just be because of school and to stand up for what I want . Another thing is how we always referred to old inside jokes and never made new memories . You definitely have room for improvement but skies the limit !

Natalie Anderson
thegoodgirldoll chapter 24 . 2/5/2013
I know I haven't updated! It's insane! But I've been so crazy with school, and I actually just published my first book (yes, it's about cancer) ;) and that has taken up so much time! But I NEVER have too much non-free time to not stop for a moment a read your updates. I LOVE this fic..Can I just...go cry because of how amazing you wrote this struggle? It's nearing the end, you can tell. It's so sad, but you write so well..that it's beautiful. I know I have to update, and I will soon. I can't wait for more of yours, though! PM me anytime; miss talking!
thegoodgirldoll chapter 22 . 11/15/2012
This chapter was absolutely wonderful!
But, it won't be long now, will it?
I love how Natalie took the reigns..I love Keith's emotions, and hidden love for her. All of it was perfect; in character. Thank you for such a soon update! I cannot wait for me, as sad as it will be.
PS: My friend and I fell asleep before we even got to watch it. We will be planning another sleepover soon, lollll.
Blessings.
thegoodgirldoll chapter 21 . 11/10/2012
I know I need to update gahhh I need serious inspiration:(
I LOVED this! His feelings were perf. And I loved the movie lines. He's gonna die soon :(((
Poor Keith..watching it with a friend for the first time tonight so I will def try and update and I will recommend your stories!
thegoodgirldoll chapter 20 . 10/6/2012
This chapter was wonderful. I really enjoyed it as shocking as it was. So sad :( I hope there is an. Update soon because I can't wait! Loved the chapel and Natalie being the first thing he sees. Good job! I hope I can get past this writers block and update my stories soon!
Blessings
demigre chapter 19 . 8/17/2012
From 7th heaven to hell!Can't wait to see what you have in store for us in the upcoming chapters! Surprise us!
demigre chapter 18 . 8/17/2012
that was a very sweet and full of romance chapter! Hope that not everything goes up in flames (not sure if I used the correct expression to say what I want - besides, I'm Greek!)
demigre chapter 7 . 8/16/2012
Nice writing! You make me wanna read more and more of this story and see where it'll get us at... Good Job!
demigre chapter 5 . 8/16/2012
Great chapter and very dark indeed!
thegoodgirldoll chapter 19 . 8/14/2012
College. Got it! Hehee I forgot! Anyway I loved this but am so sad...he's gonna die, huh? :(
please update soon!
blessings,
sarah
thegoodgirldoll chapter 18 . 7/31/2012
This was my favorite chapter.
Definitely now my favorite. I LOVED it.
They were so perfectly in character, and it was just so beautiful, and sad, and perfect, and great...I have SO much to say but I just can't! It was just too good! :) I LOVED it. Please, please, please, update soon.
Blessings,
thegoodgirldoll chapter 17 . 7/27/2012
Wow I LOVED THIS CHAPTER. I AM SO ANXIOUS FOR THE SURPRISE NOW! I especially enjoyed the last bit about welcome to the family, and what did he get himself into. Sooo cute!
Update soon!
If you need help, PM me. As always :)
Blessings,