Reviews for Fox Tale
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Please finish
The-Lady-Insists chapter 8 . 5/27/2013
ykc.61377 chapter 8 . 5/6/2013
Gr8 story line. Can't w8 2 read more.
A chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
MORE! I NEED MORE! When will you be updating again?
Eliche chapter 8 . 4/9/2012
Keep up the good work.
Forensic Girl554 chapter 8 . 4/8/2012
Woah, this story is absolutely amazing! I'm really nervous for Dyson...and Kenzi...well I'm frankly scared for everyone :) just one question, that reference you made in chapter 7 was that a firefly reference between Mal and Jayne?
AO chapter 8 . 4/6/2012
More! I need more! This is so well written, and I wanna know what happens! DYSON WHUMP!
PanPriestess chapter 8 . 3/26/2012
I might be starting to have withdraws...
Haloarcher chapter 8 . 3/17/2012
You have completely hooked me to this story, I read all the chapters in one sitting. Hope to read more soon!
MistressDarkness chapter 8 . 3/13/2012
YOU UPDATED! *does Kenzi style happy dance* xD couldn't resist. Anyways! Good update! I could totally see Kenzi freaking out like in the show when she first found Liam. I think I've said this before, but you write her very well. I don't trust Liam, he seems suspicious to me. Especially since your description of him reminds of the description of the guy who drove Dyson crazy in the first place. Be careful Kenz...I hope her street smarts can keep her safe.
Night-Sorceress6 chapter 8 . 3/13/2012
It's always a pleasure to read another update from you. Kenzi is amazing. I really couldn't stop laughing, just thinking about it makes me giggle. Liam seems suspicious, especially in a deserted Dal and looking like he belongs in an eighties video. Lol. I'm pretty sure you'll keep us in suspense a bit longer and I wouldn't have it any other way! Until next time!
Growl Snarl chapter 8 . 3/13/2012
This is really interesting so far. I can't wait to see where you go with it.
Aussie SciFi Tragic chapter 8 . 3/13/2012
What a fun part! I loved Kenzi's fearless attitude. Thanks. Can't wait to see what happens.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »