Reviews for The Option of Peace
Pup chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
I have to say I really loved reading this! It was engaging and well written all in one. I really enjoyed it! Awesome work.
Tranquil Manatee chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
The Noxians just got mentally raped by Yi. Awesome story. Love the sassy side of Yi that came out here. So epic!
writerfromheaven chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
I am a yi player but i find this story interesting.
Ashvinoth chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
That was absolutely beautiful. Not too often you get to read something that feels deep, is in character, and makes your favorite char look like the badass he is.

Phenomenal job dood.
anon chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
epic
anon chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
this. is. great.
Sa Rart chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Incredible.

You're amazing, both in your writing and your philosophies, although I guess the two of them are the same. Singed, Piltover, Morgana, Yi... you took four very different types of people and philosophies and made them REAL.

I loved reading. Thank you,
Ozlin chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Some interesting expressions used to frame up Master Yi, and the story held together quite well.

I like your Morgana and, of course, your Yi.
Crazy Joe the 59th chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
You captured the way I have always viewed Master Yi perfectly. His and Singed's dialogue was brilliant, and the speach at the end made me read it over three times I liekd it so much.

Well done, just well done.
Nobody chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
I also recommend you read Blind Devotion, if you haven't done so already. It's on the next page.
Nobody chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
This is really really good, except for that last line. I do recognise that it makes the story whole, but it is definitely not something Master Yi would say.

I think Singed made his point well, but he must still atone.
Ramia chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Wow, the story, the way you write and the way you made the characters... wow. Hope you will give us plenty og stories like this one. Oh, and feel free to use Yi and Morgana again ;) (pretty please?)
Farnbil chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Aw man, the intensity! Singed especially was holding back something profound. You did a fine job with your unadorned style.