Reviews for Leslies Troubles
Vladimir Popov chapter 7 . 4/25/2013
I'm like spamming your story with reviews...oh and I love it! This is like awesome! I really do hope you continue writing!
Vladimir Popov chapter 6 . 4/25/2013
No! Leslie! Well at least she has her phone
Vladimir Popov chapter 5 . 4/25/2013
This is a really great story! The plot is so intense and I feel like you truly did bring the characters to life. I can say that I have no idea who Tarrant is! I've only started watching it since like last week...
Vladimir Popov chapter 4 . 4/25/2013
Gasp! Who could it be!?
Vladimir Popov chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
A very intense chapter! I'm very excited to continue reading this story. You have nailed the character's personalities. Keep up the good work ))))
Vladimir Popov chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I just found Republic of Doyle and it is a great show! Definitely needs more stories. Well, I'm interested in reading this, looks good.
EpicSause chapter 7 . 1/9/2013
Awesome story. Great plot line too. You should write more.
Republic Of Doyle For The Win!
Mariaz chapter 6 . 8/22/2012
Loving this so far! Please update soon.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/20/2012
You are so right, we definately need for R.O.D. stories and cant wait to see where you take this :)
Guest chapter 6 . 8/12/2012
Your so right we definately need more R.O.D fics out there! This is a great story, hope your planning on continuing?! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 5/15/2012
I hope you continue the story. It's really good.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/24/2012
Awesome. Can't wait for the next chapter
illman chapter 6 . 2/24/2012
Nice one! It seems like Leslie has been taking lessons from Jake. Good for him though, at least Leslie has her mobile phone with her. Although I guess Jake would prefer her to be safe, rather then being held prisoner by a revenge-thirsty ex-cop along side him ;-) Good job, looking forward to the next chapter.
illman chapter 5 . 2/23/2012
Thanks for this chapter, I enjoyed reading it! Didn't know who Tarrant was at first, as I haven't seen that many episodes (the show doesn't air where I live), but he definitely seems like bad news.
MzPink chapter 4 . 2/9/2012
Love this show,love Jake! Please update soon!