Reviews for The Path To You
xSCE94x chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
This was really good :D I loved the mystery :P
Madjestic chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
You've done this really well, its a great fic that I loved every second of reading :D
dutchtreat chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Loved reading this especially after last Thursday's episode.

It is so beautifully written, and although it is sad that Damon actually had to leave first, but in the end he couldn't stay away, and she couldn't stop herself from finally running to him.

Thanks for sharing, and for making me smile :)
Demonyca chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Mere words cannot express how absolutely beautiful that was. Excuse me while I get another box of tissues and start reading again :)
delove chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Loved this. So beautifully written
sarahserenity6296 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I seriously adore your one shots. They always make me want to break out the DVDs and have a VD marathon.

"His romantic confessions were either desperate and impulsive, alcohol induced, or proclaimed on his deathbed."

I love this line, It's so, so, so true.
Karolina94 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I love this story. It's so full of emotions abd believable. One of my favourite parts of your fic is Elena missing Damon. That shows how much she loves him. And their reunion is absolutely perfect.
Karkoolka chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
love it :D
MissDelena chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Awwwwww heart attack. Loved that, so passionate and sweet and gentle. Happy valentines!
lina89 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
wow this one-shot was soooooooo good hun loved it so much! so romantic and beautiful simply amazing!this made my day lol!
kat chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Even better the second time around.
Alyson chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
It's a good thing I stalk your page on the regular or else I would have missed this one. It was beautiful... but everything you write is. I swear you should become a published author because every time I read one of your fics I get lost in it.
LizLemonDonaghy chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Loved it... As always when you write a story! I'm amazed by your talent and writing skills... As always when I read your stories! Thank you!
maarit chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
You know... I'm jelaous. Every single thing you write is simply beautiful! I have no idea if you are, but if you're not, you SHOULD write proffesionally... I would buy a book of your doing in an instant.
notashamedtobe chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Totally sweet anf swoon worthy