Reviews for We Are Golden
Hebiaczek chapter 1 . 11/24
Oh my... This story does sound interesting~ I'll happilly read this for the next few days~
Whaaa there is so much happening, I don't know what to think first. Except I hope sincerely that you will continue this story. You have built-in many twist and ideas that are very unique and original.
Hope so see at least a teaser of the next chapter ;) or an announcement how long this hiatus will be ongoing )
Greetings from Germany
Kameo1 chapter 10 . 6/1/2014
Wow this story rocks! In this chapter you totally decked it out with plot twists and turns:) please update soon because your characters are remarkably in character!
Akita-J chapter 9 . 4/12/2014
Your story is really amazing. I am glad you started updating again.
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
uhh..i think u should change the rating to T
starlitedragons chapter 8 . 9/8/2013
Whoa. Great job keeping everyone relatively in-character, love the way you portray them. Poor Kaito, though! Hope he gets through this okay. I am a little panicky, though, as I see you've deemed your next chapter to be posted inJanuary, and it's quite past that time. In any case, I love this so far, great work!
Weirdo chapter 8 . 2/2/2013
Where is the next chapter? I need to find out what happened! NOW
Me Myself and I chapter 8 . 1/17/2013
rana2001 chapter 6 . 9/13/2012
... ... ... ... Uh ... ... ... ... Hope to see the next chapter.
rana2001 chapter 3 . 9/13/2012
I can see Kaito in my mind if he happened to come in and find the boy that has deadly footballs in his house. Hehe. Muahaha.
kaorixra chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
bien, yo estaba esperando el siguiente capitulo pero no lo subiste T_T espero que solo se t haya olvidado porque estes ocupado con algo muy importante, tu historia es muy interesante y estoy esperando ver lo que le puede suceder a alguien que va contra dos ladrones fantasmas, espero que puedas actualizar pronto. xD!
ylvglo chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
I like the story. It have good flow and structure so far.

I'm really looking forward to where you're going with this