Reviews for More Than No Good
Nemhain2009 chapter 59 . 10/11
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing it!
This story is truly amazing, It kept me up all night. I hope you continue this story, I really love how Hana is involved and that she is developing feelings for Tsuna, you have made me love that pairing. The story is really well written and I can hardly wait to read more. Thank you so much for a great story.
fakelysmile chapter 59 . 9/21
THIS IS THE BEST SKSHSSKBSMSSB
liketolaugh chapter 31 . 9/8
It's almost 8:30 in the morning, I've been reading since at least 10 o'clock last night (through the worst of a headache, I might add) and I've meant to stop and sleep for the past four hours at /least/ but I can't bring myself to because I'm always dying to see what happens next. And now you've made me turn around and root for the main antagonist in, effectively, a single chapter. I can't believe you've done this.

With how far this story's come, I can't believe I've only gotten halfway through the fic, but I absolutely love everything about it! All of the relationships are so good. I love Fon and Reborn sharing Tsuna as a student, I love the slightly different (but vitally important) balance of Takeshi and Hayato, I love Tsuna with the kids and Nana trying her best (but it's not quite good enough), and Tsuna quietly envying Takeshi for having Tsuyoshi as a father even as Tsuyoshi slowly adopts him. Your portrayal of Tsuna's self-worth issues is brilliant and so is your handling of how it affects his relationships with his friends, and just- everything? Everything. I'm going to be sad to see this story end. Thank you very much for writing!
Meraki chapter 59 . 8/18
2015... 2015.
Please! In the name of all good. Continue the fic. Please I'm begging u, I love this, n I like -I don't know if u r gonna made it officially but- really like your HannaxTsuna.
Chubby-King-Chocobo chapter 1 . 8/1
I FOUND IT! I swung back to KHR fandom and was thinking of this story. I couldn’t find it in favorites and became insistent on adding it to my list of ‘this is good—go back and read.’

I can’t wait to read this from start to last-update again.
Man this is the best Katekyo Hitman Reborn fan fiction on this site! Keep up the great work!
TSUKUN WILL ALWAYS BE THE VONGOLA SKY AND ARCOBELNO SKY AND ALSO KAWAHIRA'S SKY ALSO BYAKUN SO YAH HE BETTER NOT DIE AND NOBODY BETTER HURT HIM AGAIN OR ELSE
sharingankakashi007 chapter 10 . 6/1
Good story
But like another reviewer said
It pisses me off like nobody's business
His twin is one of the worst
The way he tears down people just by existing
Will read this later... Maybe
StoneTheLoner chapter 1 . 5/29
What? The description is completely misleading, it suggested someone impressive, not someone worse than his canon self.
I WANT NOTHING TO HAPPEN TO TSUKUN AND HIS FAMILIES FRIENDS AND FAMILIGIA AND NANA AND YAMAMOTO SEEMS LIKE A PERFECT PAIR
AKA-Hawkeye chapter 59 . 5/12
I just finished binge reading this... ITS GREAT! I really loved how you portrayed Hana and Fon! Although Im more into Tsuna x guardians I really like this story! Please continue I HAVE to find out what happens
4311KING chapter 1 . 2/14
AAAGGH! I don't know why but reading this makes me angry. I love the story and all but as each chapter go on it just makes me more pissed.
Quesito2015 chapter 59 . 12/21/2017
Please, keep writting this story. When i started ti read It on Spanish i couldn't stop myself from star looking for the fic in it's original lenguaje i just love It.

Please, write again