Reviews for More Than No Good
Lyn29 chapter 59 . 3/15
I love the story a lot! It keeps me on the edge of my seat and the parts on Kawahira, it chan d my perspective of the one in cannon. What happened to Fran and Byakuran though? And will Fran end up being with Varia or is he going to be Tsuna's Mist Guardian? Or is Nagi still the Mist Guardian? So many questions! Haha. Thank you for making this!
kurotenshi-08 chapter 59 . 3/8
This is an incredible story I absolutely love how you write this characters.
Lavalilly chapter 33 . 2/28
If only this happen when Tamaki said Aniki but then said go
Tsunayoshi " tch, so close "
Reborn raised an eyebrow " what was that "
Tamaki - Tsuna ego that's what
Wolfsrainrock3 chapter 59 . 2/8
I love this story!~ It was a great read with all the different plots and character s involved. This is my like 5th time re reading it!~
Cinthya chapter 59 . 2/2
You should continue, it is gorgeous. I love the story in general, and you wpuld make him the tenth so quickly. It is fascinating, inspiring. Magnificent. And their fights scarier.
Chew Chew chapter 1 . 1/31
Great stories! I need more!
kedy ichyo chapter 59 . 1/30
please...translate french
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 35 . 1/19
Ohhhh no me puedo creer q este pasando esto, pobre Tsu-kun!
ShadowedAuthor chapter 59 . 1/19
I read the first 48 chapters of this story a while ago and then fell behind on the updates and have only now caught up after re-reading from the start. I have to say, yours is one of my faourite KHR fics I have ever read. During the course of reading through your fic, I ended up reading the last 150 chapters (end of Byakuran arc to ending) of KHR again for the first time since they first came out so it was quite the blast from the past. I don't know whether you intend to write any more for this story, but I hope you will.
Cormin12 chapter 11 . 1/11
I kinda wanna know what t means, btw they could totally do the mumushka lol
Guest chapter 2 . 11/8/2016
Gokudera: ''I will protect your cheap imitation!"
Me (to friend): "Hold my arm, will you?"
Me: being held back "You !? #!$! how DARE you say that to Tsuna! I'll bash your %$#! head mate! I swear on my %$#! mum! I'll kick the ever loving straw-berry cheese cake out of you! and I'll kick your rocky-roads you ! $#!"
Guest chapter 59 . 11/7/2016
I started reading Fanfiction after rewatching the entire khr series the third time bc I missed the feeling it gave me. Your Fanfiction gave me the same feeling when I read it :") I really loved it! Good job and I hope you continue this someday (I really want to know what happened to the saving tamaki mission)
SomethingFunny794 chapter 59 . 10/2/2016
I'm really enjoying the story. I hope that someday you continue the story. Good job on creating a great story!
Estrella85 chapter 55 . 9/20/2016
I just wanted to let you know I've really enjoyed reading your story. It's been a fun ride with some great perspectives on the characters and a plot worth reading. I hope that you can get the momentum to finish it up one day, but even if you can't, it was definitely worth a read, and I'll probably be re-reading it in the future. Thanks for putting together a great KHR story, and best of luck as you keep on writing!
Notoyax17 chapter 2 . 9/17/2016
My heart aches for this poor boy! T_T
3,490 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »