Reviews for More Than No Good
Man this is the best Katekyo Hitman Reborn fan fiction on this site! Keep up the great work!
TSUKUN WILL ALWAYS BE THE VONGOLA SKY AND ARCOBELNO SKY AND ALSO KAWAHIRA'S SKY ALSO BYAKUN SO YAH HE BETTER NOT DIE AND NOBODY BETTER HURT HIM AGAIN OR ELSE
sharingankakashi007 chapter 10 . 6/1
Good story
But like another reviewer said
It pisses me off like nobody's business
His twin is one of the worst
The way he tears down people just by existing
Will read this later... Maybe
StoneTheLoner chapter 1 . 5/29
What? The description is completely misleading, it suggested someone impressive, not someone worse than his canon self.
I WANT NOTHING TO HAPPEN TO TSUKUN AND HIS FAMILIES FRIENDS AND FAMILIGIA AND NANA AND YAMAMOTO SEEMS LIKE A PERFECT PAIR
AKA-Hawkeye chapter 59 . 5/12
I just finished binge reading this... ITS GREAT! I really loved how you portrayed Hana and Fon! Although Im more into Tsuna x guardians I really like this story! Please continue I HAVE to find out what happens
4311KING chapter 1 . 2/14
AAAGGH! I don't know why but reading this makes me angry. I love the story and all but as each chapter go on it just makes me more pissed.
Quesito2015 chapter 59 . 12/21/2017
Please, keep writting this story. When i started ti read It on Spanish i couldn't stop myself from star looking for the fic in it's original lenguaje i just love It.

Please, write again
YokaiAngel chapter 59 . 11/19/2017
Spectacular!~
Flamarow chapter 14 . 10/28/2017
Tsuna's smile fixes everything doesn't it? It is the anime version of duct tape and super glue. xD
Flamarow chapter 6 . 10/28/2017
It is both sad and amusing that Gokudera notices the difference but doesn't suspect Tsuna has been lying about making the bento himself. I guess I can understand considering the ones Tsuna gives out is somehow better than his mom's. :P
Flamarow chapter 1 . 10/28/2017
Hmm... considering all the things their "dad" gets wrong, I'm almost sure he got the wrong one which could make a funny reveal later on, though I don't really expect it to happen.
mairunette chapter 40 . 10/21/2017
See, I knew that Ie-fricking-mitsu was gonna come in and be all get-away-from-my-wife on Tsuyoshi but I still slammed my hand on the desk when it happened xD Also I almost shipped Nana and Tsuyoshi but I don't think I can after how much Tsuyoshi expressed how much he still loves Mako (he practically says her name in every paragraph)
mairunette chapter 38 . 10/19/2017
Well hello there, Iemitsu. See this? My fist wanted to meet your face so badly you won't be able to forget your eldest's serious face and your youngest's birthday -_-"
mairunette chapter 14 . 10/17/2017
Finally, Gokudera you tsundere octopus! ω

Anyway, I like that you kept with Gokudera's character here because he does have some serious fantasies about his acclaimed boss even in canon. Those would be difficult to break and tear apart from and you wrote the transition really well :)

On another note, I find it so adorable how Leon is so attached to Tsuna. I'd love to see him and Lichi compete for his attention haha

Speaking of, where are Lambo and Fuuta?
3,518 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »