Reviews for More Than No Good
EndlessChains chapter 58 . 4h
A interesting story. This has been a very amazing read. The action and the drama are all well done with how the plot turned out. The fighting scenes are well worded to have all the actions described as well as how it turned out. The emotions put into the characters are well done with how they feel and how you want us to interpret what it is they are feeling. So many emotions that make the characters feel alive in your story. The conflicts are well done as well with how Tsuna was emotionally harmed to the point he is self sacrificing without realizing that he is needed. The point of views are also well done in the sorry that I know from which character we are looking through without any words having to say which point of view it is at the beginning of the shift. A very well done story that I am enjoying and cannot wait for the next update when you can update. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
Uraharaisgod chapter 17 . 5/23
...Y'know, reading these Katekyo fics...I can never understand this...

Why does Ryohei constantly get depicted as saying EXTREME every sentence or every two sentences?! I just don't get it, it's severely annoying to read. I know Ryohei does use it sometimes in his conversations in canon, but to nowhere near the sheer ridiculous levels we see in fanfic.

Try checking the Kyokugan/Extreme compilation on Youtube, you will see that on the relevant episodes (not fighting), he only says it maybe once or twice, maybe three times in an entire episode, where he has maybe four conversations if not more, so a max ratio of once every convo.

In this single conversation here, he says it a mind numbing 12 times, and there are far more in later convo's in this fic...why do fanfic writers do this?
Uraharaisgod chapter 7 . 5/21
Fon? As in Arcobaleno Fon, the ultimate martial artist? You did remember he is one, right? Because I woulda figured Yamamoto or Tsunayoshi would have said something about the martial artist in question being a baby (which he must be as he was turned into an Arcobaleno alongside Reborn so he was certainly cursed as of canon start)
ZeldaFanAtHeart chapter 40 . 5/18
Man I ship Nana and Tsuyoshi. They'd be good together, at least in this fic. Iemitsu is kinda ticking me off though. I know that this is more than a little overdue as my first review here, but I wanted to say that I am really enjoying this fic. It doesn't sound like much, but I really appreciate it when I find good reading material. I'm also curious as to why Tsuna calls Tamaki Oto-kun. I know that oto means sound, but I don't think it was ever really explained how that became his nickname. Just thought I'd mention it. Anyway, loving the fic, and I'm going to keep reading :)
Awesome story, you're a great writer and I love how the story has evolved so much.
Name-chan chapter 13 . 4/28
So SWEEET!
Dstructiv Blaze chapter 58 . 4/25
Solid story. You do a great job of taking elements from the canon and making them dance to your strings, I really like it.
Those two are so cuuuuute. I know you have no intentions towards it but its making me ship 1827 pretty hard.
Type your review for this chapter here...
Angel chapter 58 . 4/17
Great chapter :) please update soon
Skullduggery Goodfellow chapter 58 . 4/17
Damn. Just read this whole thing through. Great job. Most are in character and the changes are realistic enough to the circumstances. There are some grammar issues but this may be my nitpicking and many get better as the story progresses.
Natsu Yuuki chapter 58 . 4/16
Hmm... update soon?
hellkiss chapter 58 . 4/15
once a baseball fan, always a baseball fan
(freak!)
who said that?

love it. I don't remember why I stopped reading your fic, so I re-read from the start
And I really can't explain why I stopped, must have been something in my life (social life, as little as it is, I have one, human being was not made to be alone for a long period. sadly)

but one question, I just made a more than no good marathon so I don't know of you told that or not, is lancia the lightning gardian? (and I imagine nagi will be the mist, if the resolve she show is an indicator)

hope they will go back as quickly as possible

basil baka, yeah he forget who the right people were...
he should ask before jumping to conclusions
and it seems like, iemitsu may have been kinder to basil than others, but not like a true mentor should have been.

condemning a child, without teaching him (not some ancient langage not used anymore, and because of which he will be made fun to by others. didn't iemitsu thought, if basil was to discuss with an important japanese ally, it would put shame on the CEDEF and his precious famiglia.
kusobaka

yea shoichi as the su guardian, I think he fits with tsuna better than ryohei would (I like him, but well, i prefer irie kun)

lambo fuuta and i pin, they will be awesome little siblings for tsuna, better than how tamaki was, even if the blame rest mostly on iemitsu (and the kusobaka was so proud of himself, when tamaki acted accordingly to his words. and his sentence to his wife: tsuna is your son. like he had just one, and his wife didn't gave birth to twin)

yeah I don't like him (in general, but in one fic where he is not a complet kusobaka)

can't wait to see daemon and tsuna, and irie kun and nagi and hana (thanks god, I don't have to read about kyoko the perfet, the idol, the stupid, the naive, the moronic kyoko. I just watched khr, I sincerely hope she is not as hopeless in the manga)
LilinAnade chapter 58 . 4/15
It's nice to see an update from you, I'm your new fans for this story :D

This story is quite different from the other, especialy the choices of the guardian. But I like it, even though I confuse sometimes :p

Good luck for the next chapter :D
I-AM-A-SUPER-SADIST chapter 58 . 4/15
update
3,283 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »