Reviews for TEC:The Musical!
Jedi Annie Scrambler chapter 62 . 3/29
Squee! So cute! (I have a soft spot for Francine's crush on Hector) Also, I love this song. Also also, I LOVE Francine's middle name!
cutiepuppyfire chapter 61 . 1/26
"I Know It's Today" from Shrek the Musical with Gilda?
I could see how this would fit Francine. I just saw Frozen with my family the other day, and it's such a cute movie! Thank you for the updates!
Jedi Annie Scrambler chapter 61 . 1/7
Oooh! I love it! (even though I have yet to see Frozen...) :)
AlphaBetaSoup chapter 61 . 1/7
I'm really starting to get into these Francine-centric stories...
This was amazing. Well done. :)
-Beta
Margo352 chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
I like how Jessica is Marcuse only friend and the song was a perfect choice.
By the way thanks for your review on Francine's past, I appreciated it.
: )
JAS chapter 59 . 8/24/2013
OMG! Did you hear that Jenni Barber is going to be Grace Farrell in the broadway revival of Annie?! She's taking over the role from someone else but still, BROADWAY! JENNI!

-Jedi Annie Scrambler
Guest chapter 59 . 7/25/2013
I'm so glad I inspired you! No one's ever called me out like that before (probably partly because I'm an anonymus guest). Thanks for the update! It's great, just like all of the other chapters!
Guest chapter 58 . 7/21/2013
Okay, I just found this story like, yesterday I think? It's such a cool idea! You're a genious! I really like how you're also so diverse with who the songs focus on and what parings and the story lines in them. I was going to list all of my favorite chapters, but I think I got to over 29 of them so they wouldn't really be concidered my favorites then, would they?

Anywho, I think you should do a song from Newsies and one from Disney's Hunchback of Notre Dame! It'd be so cool!
Guest chapter 53 . 7/21/2013
:O Poor Keith! Good thing Leo was there to take him away! Annother explination for Keith not having a mom. . .
Jedi Annie Scrambler chapter 58 . 6/29/2013
OMG. What. I am so thick, it took me a minute to figure out what Happy was! LOL. Love the chapter! Nice to hear from you again!
dance-sing-live chapter 57 . 3/31/2013
Eek I loved it!
Guest chapter 52 . 3/30/2013
can you try to do defying gravity or huakuna matata
Guest chapter 57 . 3/30/2013
try to do as long as your mine or without love or you can't stop the beat or I won't say that I'm in love orfar longer then forever please! it's one of my favorite songs
Jedi Annie Scrambler chapter 57 . 3/29/2013
Aw how cute! Nice job Tessa!