Reviews for The Tale is the Spell
ZeezieGallifrey chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
"I wish."
This is...perfect. Because of course that's what would have happened-of course it would end with the very thing that makes it worth the journeying :)
And the witch! Ahhh thank you for writing this. Thank you SO much.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I've been looking for something just like this! Thank you, you have a lovely style of writing, perfect for into the woods. I love how you describe things, 'grainy but sweet, like brown sugar', perfect for the witch and for the thoughts of a baker's son. Bless You.
S. Snowflake chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I meant to review this earlier. This is a really nice fanfiction with very few typographical errors, which right off the bat makes me happy. Secondly, while there are plenty of fanfics out there about the Witch, I prefer ones that don't pair her up with anybody, as this did. Thirdly, why don't people write about the Baker's son more often? There's no reason he can't be an interesting character and have his own personality too.

I like how the child is curious, sometimes blunt, and very plucky. Also, the Witch is rightfully obsessed with trying to find Rapunzel's twins.

*S. Snowflake
Hannah chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I like this. It's… just nice. I don't really know how else to describe it.
casketbuiltfortwo chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Wow, this was just great! I lived how you portrayed the Baker's Son and The With was totally in character! Kudos!
Rachelle31 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
I like it! It seems to flow very well, and your wording for the Baker's wife and Cinderella are good. I like the Witch's appearence, I think we're all wondering if and when she'll come back. Although, she seems a little dramatic, with the whole sweeping and collaseing thing. But I like his wording in his questions, and how he thinks. I like you beginning few sentences, they paint a beautiful picture. Keep writing, I'm always happy when someone posts in our Into th Woods family.
RedCloakedMaiden chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Normally, I don't read requests (mainly of late, because real life leaves little time for fanfiction anymore) but I'm glad I took the time to read this. Fantastic work! I loved the boy and Witch moment. Leave this piece as it is but I would love to read other ITW fics in the future.
TheatreGeek98 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
This is an interesting story. I've never seen the concept before. Good job for not giving them names!