Reviews for Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity: A Novelization
13TheAce chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
This is going to be a good story. I play Phantasy Star Portable 2, but they didn't release 'Infinity' in the US. Can't wait to see how it goes. PS: love the persona reference in the ending remarks.
crazy reader 241 chapter 8 . 6/1/2012
I wish the last chapter will have a good ending
rnn21 chapter 8 . 5/29/2012
wow, its like, wow. At first i tought it would keep up with the usual crazy banter your story had, but that was a MAJOR CLIFFHANGER! I NEED THE NEXT CHAPTER! XD.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/20/2012
good work cant wait till the next chapter
Guest chapter 6 . 5/14/2012
hurry up and make the next part
Infernity VS chapter 6 . 5/5/2012
Cool job. the romance scene was good and a little funny when yut interrupts.
crazy reader 241 chapter 6 . 4/14/2012
I love this chapter! you did the romance thing right :D

and I really want you to write a Phantasy Star Portable 2: Infinity High School AU fic.

Good luck on the next chapter
yuki okami chapter 5 . 4/8/2012
Hey i like the story so can you make more
crazy reader 241 chapter 5 . 4/8/2012
I hope you finish it

good luck :D
f22-raptor340 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I still remember the that part from the game it just funnier when the line voice acted. Hentai! no no this is ancient formal wear formal wear.
crazy reader 241 chapter 4 . 3/20/2012
I wish Alex confessed his feelings to nagisa

good luck at the next chapter 3
crazy reader 241 chapter 3 . 2/29/2012
This is so romantic!

i can't wait for the next chapter
crazy reader 241 chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
Nagisa is falling in love? so romantic!, I feel sorry for emilia though. Any way good luck on the next chapter Squall :)

I'm looking forward to the next chapter :)
DeviFoxx chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
I don't mind people using my guide and all, and I'm glad that evidently you're getting enjoyment out of it. But if you're going to copy & paste large portions of my guide, do you mind at least citing me for writing it as a common courtesy? It took me a considerable amount of time to write it all. Just a thought. Other than that, take care.
DeviFoxx chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Nice story and all, but much of it looks awfully familiar, as if I've seen it somewhere before. I get the strangest feeling of Deja'vu when I read it... I wonder why.