Reviews for chances
OUATWhoLock chapter 5 . 1/15
My poor feels. :(

I can't. I hate when a character dies. Aghhhh.
Amazing story though, considering it was before the episode aired. :)
Wuestenkrieger chapter 5 . 11/3/2013
That was a very great and fantastic story with a perfect ending. I never expected her to die.

There was only one thing, that I didn't like. That was Rumpelstilzchens speech. How he says "ya" instead of "you" for example. Somehow it sounded odd.
But except of that, that was a really beautiful story.
whiskedaway chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
Wonderfully written, though it could have been longer. :)
HyourinmaruIce chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
well that's depressing
a friend chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
Omigod this is so sad
You should make a sequel
nhrc chapter 5 . 10/23/2012
I did not breathe for a while.
(Sighs heavily)
Although I hate endings like that, I appreciate your strength to choose such end.

I think the references from the movie were unnecessary - your original writing was good enough without them. You do not have to lean on them.
(Unless you do so from a tribute to the film)
nhrc chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
So now you cites songs from the movie? (Chuckles) When Lumiere and Mrs. potts join?
nhrc chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Too many references to Disney's movie (Three Blondes, a bald woman with red hair sausages ...) and less the series itself.
But I'm willing to give it a chance.
Rebekah Kroeplin chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
Aw, she dies? Crap, that's so sad. Seriously, a very good retelling, though. Love it!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 5 . 8/16/2012
aww... poor belle.
yunadustrial.twifan chapter 5 . 5/4/2012
this is a really good story sad at the end though.
Serethiel96 chapter 5 . 4/21/2012
This was so tragically beautiful. I mean I wanna curl up in a ball and cry! I wish it was longer! You did an absolutely fantastic job with this!
TheHatterJPGR chapter 4 . 4/8/2012
I love your ideas about their story, and I heard you got it from just the prompt? O: That's incredible!

I don't really have anything negative to say except for Rumple's speech. It bothers me how he says 'ya' instead of 'you' a lot, and other contractions. Other than that, it's great!
FortunesArkHero chapter 5 . 2/24/2012
Oh my gosh! Does this come with a box of tissues? This story was beautifully written, and I like that Belle was given Gold's last name for her grave as weird as that sounds. Once again, as I extend my love for Rumpelstiltskin, I applaud you on a job very well done.
Diving in chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
I don't understand why didn't she let him heal her ?
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »