Reviews for His Two Paths
Luie chapter 43 . 2/17/2013
I just know that when this storys fixed up, all the mistakes are corrected etc, it'll be one of the best stories on this site, not that I don't love it already. The plot is unique and so much fun to read, the characters are mostly very well characterised, though sometimes a little OOC. Also, you've created a very intricate plotline, where everything is summed up in the end, but then again, I still have the sequel to check out. I hope it's just as good!

And I hope it has less mistakes!

I really like Rose in this story btw, she's a very unique OC, because she seems real. And I'm in LOVE with SJ, he seems absolutely adorable! I could go on for hours about what I love in this story, but I wont. Thanks for writing this.
Guest chapter 29 . 2/15/2013
I wish it had been Remus to get to Sirius first
Alex chapter 16 . 12/29/2012
Hi, sorry first of all for reading up to this point without reviewing. I was gonna save that for the end.

I had to just mention (though this might not be the case if I keep reading I dont know) that the plot following the Potters and Rose is starting to make me wince. I really rather enjoyed this story up until the interaction between James, Lilly and Rose. James constantly comments on Roses looks in his narrative and oggles her which just seems awkwardly out of character for James with the whole introduction of his character. Roses complete 100% inability to be civil to Lilly after all this time apart and what theyve been through since seems forcefully two dimensional but I pushed past all that because I was enjoying the story over all... but I had to comment regarding Roses completely stupid conversation with James in this chapter... she says she loves Sirius (though constantly fantasising about James) but while he is kidnapped, missing... presumed dying/dead/tortured to keep her and her son and her exlover alive...she needs to go out and get laid because shes horny. Fair enough, if you want her to be the most heartless person ever to be made in fiction, that is fair enough and you have every right. It makes her in my mind seem more heartless and cruel than Voldemort but fine. The thing that annoyed me is James reaction! He seems solely worried about her safety and when she mentions she isnt planning on being faithful to Sirius (who she was sobbing over constantly and came half way around the world for) he just seems surprised. He doesnt back up Sirius at all! He actually just mentions that its a bad idea and off she goes. The Potters and Rose all seem like horrible, selfish, detached people. James and Lilly were fine a few chapters ago but now seem to have degenerated to just having sex and being angry. Moony had a personality but now just seems to be after Rose/Jane loving rather than keeping the marauders together. Snape, Sirius, Voldemort, Moody, Bellatrix, Narcissa, Lucius.. everyone is interesting to follow except these three suddenly different characters... dunno why.

Sorry to ramble but I do want to reiterate that I do really like your story. Just commenting on that one segment that I felt didnt matxh your usual standard.

Thanks for writing! Keep it up.
guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
i really liked this! there are some errors so you should sort those out when you get the chance. sometimes errors so early on in the story can put a reader off. other than that, I'm loving this!
geekzgalore chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
As far as i remember, Dumbledore mentioned that messing with the time Turner will result in madness, ie the wizard should not come face to face with his past self. It is explained in Prisoner of Azkaban.
Guest chapter 38 . 10/15/2012
Please please please dont kill Sirius, James, Lily, Remus, Peter, Harry, or Sirius Jr!
I love all of them.
Great job! :)
Miss Mercury101 chapter 44 . 10/12/2012
Fantastic story! I love the banter between the Marauders. Looking forward to reading the sequel!
Jerry Side chapter 44 . 10/4/2012
I really liked the ending, although I'm insanely interested as to when James will confront Sirius about the Time Turner.
Jerry Side chapter 43 . 10/3/2012
I think I too find that Dumbledore letting Sirius make a Horcrux is a bit out of character, but I think that it won't be too bad. I can't wait to see the effects of the Horcrux have on him. That should be interesting.
DreamsForTheDreamer chapter 43 . 10/3/2012
I'm glad you didn't end this story on a huge cliff hanger! You mixed the suspense perfectly with what happens! Some of the sentences near the end sounded a bit awkward but I've thorughly enjoyed this first enstallment!

I've got an exam soon so I'm going to revise for a bit before I read the second part of this story. But this has been amazing to read. It'd be more amazing if you had a beta to help out with odd sentences/mistakes etc but this IS your first fanfic and a marvellous job for your first one!

I've been reading fanfics for years and I'm surprised at how mature your first one is. You've done a great job with this story :)
DreamsForTheDreamer chapter 42 . 10/3/2012
In this fanfic, Sirius seems unstable enough to create a horcrux, tho it does seem a little out of character for him- but its your plot and I'm sure its going to be exciting! I'm soooooo happy he's alive, like incredibly happy! The whole reunion w/Regulus is touching, and I've thoroughly enjoyed it! :')

James found the time turner! I wonder if he goes back in time and tries to change things, not realising that Sirius is fine :/

This is good though! And I'm glad you're gonna consider going back and fixing some of the holes in the plot and all the mistakes (y)
DreamsForTheDreamer chapter 41 . 10/3/2012
OMGGGGG! HE BETTER BE ALIVE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!

I did not expect this to happen .

I'm furious and slightly exhilarated and really shocked and supper excitted! I really didn't expect my dear Sirius to die, he's one of my fave characters, you can't do this to him! Or me!

Nicely written chp though!
DreamsForTheDreamer chapter 40 . 10/3/2012
The SB/RT scene is something I definitely enjoyed! I think the whole werewolf thing was really abrupt, and sudden and if I'm honest I'm not sure what to make of it; I cnt deny it was well written though, you really have a knack for this writing thing! I like how Lily and James's relationship is shown in this story, and though I remember distinctly you saying to me in one of your PMs that you'll never do a JP/LS fanfic [ :'( ], I think you should!

Well done with this chapter! There are mistakes here and there but they don't distract from how well this story is written :)
DreamsForTheDreamer chapter 39 . 10/3/2012
Oh wowwww! This chapter did not turn out how I thought it wuld! The ending is brilliant! Especially the fight between Voldemort and Sirius!
DreamsForTheDreamer chapter 38 . 10/3/2012
The intimate scene between James and Sirius at the beginning is something I really liked! Though sometimes it feels a little overpowering, you usually perfect their relationship.

I'm glad you're account is getting fixed!