Reviews for Bloods Melody
BlackMoonWolf chapter 6 . 6/8
Wait Atem doesn't know he just kissed the guy he is engaged to? XD
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 5/4
Amazing chapter and plot
Mizuki chapter 29 . 3/31
Tu historia va muy bien, solo le hace falta mas accion y envidias y siento que con el rey hitita y vivian tendra lo que le hace falta, espero conti, no tardes
Lulumo chapter 29 . 2/22
Daww. Please update, I want to see Yugi piss off or go berserk once to the one who hurt Atem and totally using his Poseidon powers to kick his ass.

It's kinda pity that the mer-people are loving peace and not hate people for killing their people since they're clearly stronger and Humans and Yugi is basically Poseidon like REAL God of sea. He could cause Tsunamis and natural catastrophes just think how strong he will be when his powers completely awakens and could easily kill to those little humans.
Lulumo chapter 28 . 2/22
But wait won't Atem die earlier than Yugi since he was supposed to aged 20 time slower than human...? Same with Ryou since he's Royal...
Azurepheonix chapter 29 . 2/19
please continue
Hiei Dragon Girl chapter 29 . 11/6/2015
I love this story! I can't wait for more!
crazy and random child chapter 29 . 10/20/2015
Love this story! Love it, love it, LOVE IT! I can't wait for the update! I just hope your feeling okay. It seemed like something big is going on and even thought I'm a compleat stranger, you can always talk to me. I'll try and message you back.
MysteryGirl chapter 29 . 7/19/2015
Omg! I love this story! Please please update again!
Attack on Titans chapter 29 . 5/1/2015
please finish the story
Alrye chapter 29 . 3/9/2015
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW! So cute at the end. DAMN YOU VIVIAN AND OC! Awww cute! Anzu & Tristan!
YamiNoIcexIcuo chapter 29 . 3/5/2015
Oh good for them, that was quit a dramatic plot twist, more so because you gave point of view to the one at fault and the people watching him. It has been a long time, but you have your reasons...life...does hit you hard sometimes, so I understand. Have an Icy Day! Stay Frosty...

-IcexIcuo
Death By Heart DBH chapter 28 . 2/8/2015
This is very good. But you didn't update again. Way not?
I really liked this story.
Love
Rainbowc
K Squared Fave Stories chapter 9 . 9/19/2014
can all the yaoi lovers give a whoop whoop!
LicyLionyx chapter 28 . 9/19/2014
Great story ! Please write the next chapter !