Grace chapter 18 . 10/25
Can't wait to read more! :)
coelacanthis chapter 18 . 10/22
oh my god if you don't finish this I'll vomit. please for the love of god I love this so much don't give up on it.
Grace chapter 18 . 10/6
More please! :)
PrettyRecklessLaura chapter 18 . 6/14
YES! More! Please...
Grace chapter 18 . 2/5
please keep it up! :)
Guest chapter 18 . 11/1/2014
I've read a lot of Frank n Furter/OC fanfiction on this website. But this one is definitely the best out of all of them. Please update as soon as you possibly can! This fanfic is amazing!
Guest chapter 18 . 10/28/2014
OMG I'm in love with your story (and your Frank)! I reread it like a hundred times! Style of writing, characters, plot - everything is perfect. I really hope that you going to continue this wonderful fic eventually. This story actually deserves more reviews and favs because it's the best TRHPS fanfic here...
SamanthaJane13 chapter 18 . 9/4/2014
UPDATE! I must read more! I love it!
Rainlily216 chapter 18 . 7/1/2014
To say that I like this fanfic is a horrible understatement. I have recently seen and become obsessed with the Rocky Horror Picture Show, and like most fanfictionites, went looking for good fanfics. This has to be one of the best Rocky fanfic's, especially with Dr. Frank N Furter, which isn't a very popular character if you can believe it. I love Frank and Roxie's relationship, and just how you made Frank so wonderful! I know you haven't updated since last year, but I'm begging you to update, because a story like this is too awesome to be ignored! Thank you!

Yet Another Frankie Fan :)
Guest chapter 18 . 1/3/2014
I remember finishing this story on February 11th, 2013, when I discovered about The Rocky Horror Picture Show four days prior. I was afraid to leave a review of my suggestions and ideas for fear of changing your mind and ultimately changing the course of the story; I didn't want to change your original perspective. Everything's the same, Frank and Roxanne are still duetting Sweet Transvestite. I'm sorry I didn't write my review sooner, when I was welled up with emotions and fresh from reading the story chapter after chapter. I haven't read your story since February of 2013 and I don't plan on reading it again; I will love it as is, what I remember it as. I don't care if you update or not, Frank has a happy ending to me (how will Roxy handle Frank's death, since you're going by the events of the movie?). With much love, Tiffany
RopedMeASparrow chapter 18 . 12/6/2013
I love this story but I'm so sad that it hasn't been updated in almost over a year. You said you wouldn't abandon this story but it seems as though you have. Hopefully you will want to update it at some point in the near future. I'd love to see the ending, especially with all of the changes you have made to the way Frank is and how he treats Roxie.
Leachima chapter 18 . 10/31/2013
hey kayla. Im kinda new to TRHPS/frank fandom but I really like and appreciate ya story here! you deserve all the favs and follows :-) in the end ya story became very romantic and frank was portrayed in a more softer way. I think this is ok cause many fans (at least some here do) make frank look like a weird and heartless freak ;( which he is not! for ya next stories you could add some scenes of the bad and powerful frank (not a weirdo frank:-) but ya know what I mean,do you?!:-) I also like how you portrayed the other characters. roxie sounded like a really sweet girl (For my opinion shes too much lamp and not a strong woman) but thats how the story works and veryone has a different taste:-) especially the romantic scenes/bed scenes are very well written and understandable (even for me as a non-native english speaker). Im looking forward reading more fanfics by you,dont take too long:-) sorry for the long review but your long good story deserved care:)
Ela chapter 18 . 10/30/2013
Having SUCH withdrawal symptoms, checking all the time for an update. Do include the songs if it helps with the story. Those who don't like reading the lyrics can skip them. We all know them by heart anyway, hehe. Either way, please continue.
River-Spoilers chapter 18 . 8/11/2013
Love this story! Absolutely amazing and the song lyrics do work! I hope you continue!
InnocentTraitor22 chapter 18 . 6/8/2013
this is quite possibly one if the most awesome storys on this site!